Jinxx x Reader

I woke up and rolled out of bed. I looked at my calendar "its Valentine's Day!" I screamed, and ran to the shower and got in getting ready.I stepped out of the shower and got dressed.

I called Jinxx telling him we were going out. I then left to his house which was only a block so I walked over with a smile. When I got there I was pulled into a hug and a long kiss. "Jeez I missed you" he said breaking the kiss,"wr saw each other last night" you laughed. He shrugged and we got into the car and buckled up. "What music today (y/n)?" he asked, you smirked "Black veil brides DUH" he laughed and turned on the radio.

When we got to the resturant we walked in and took a table and looked at our menus. "Hi im lily I will be your waitress" The lady said as I looked up. She was smiling at Jinxx not even looking at me. "Um hi yes we would like some water" I said, she glared at me for a moment then left. "Did you see that?!" I huffed and slumped a little. "Yeah I did, she was glaring at you" he said. I groaned and went back to my menu looking for some breakfast.

A few minutes later she came back with the water. I took a sip and looked at her "we are ready to order" She rolled her eyes and waited "I will have the french toast" Jinxx said, "and I want the pancakes" I added. She nodded and walked away "Babe, you ok?" Jinxx asked me, I shook my head and looked down. "No she keeps staring at you and glaring at me" he laughed lightly and took my hands. "Your the only girl I love" he whispered which made me smile "I love you" we both said and laughed.

When we got home we ended up just cuddling and watching batman since Andy had gotten me into it. I soon dozed off and heard Jinxx whisper "Love you" and he kissed my forhead before I fell asleep.