Cc x reader part 2

After we ate I needed to head home "cya guys...oh and justin, never talk to me again" I said flicking him off then walking out the door. "wait up!" I turned around and saw Cc walk up,"we still on for the beach?" he asked I nodded and smiled "sure why not" I said getting in my car "also ashley said he saw you may-" I cut him off "cya at the beach!" I drove out of the drive way and home. "Why would ashley even tell Cc that!" I mutter driving into my drive way, I got out and went inside and put on my bathing suit. Soon it was time to leave so I grabbed a towle and got into my car and drove to the beach and thats when my mom called so I answered.

"hey mom" I said into the phone "hello darling, you in the car?" she asked "yes mom im going to go hang out with Cc" I said stopping at a stoplight "who?..." she said threw the phone "oh! um one of the memvers from that band?" she asked a little disgusted "yes mom that Cc" I said and started driving again "im here love you bye!" I said fast and hung up jumping out of the car. I walked down onto the sand and looked around but couldnt see Cc "ugh where is he?!" I mutter walking around until I see someone running away from a load of people "Cc?!" I exclaimed as he grabbed me and pulled me along "Run they saw me!" he screams still running, I dont think he liked how slow I was going so he picked me up bridle style and kept running till we got away. He set me down and panted "never...again" he said threw panting "that was funny" I laughed he looked at me "you really want to go there?" he said walking up to me "should I run then?"I asked tilting my head "if you want or I can toss you in the water now" he laughed "no it will be cold!" I said trying to run but he picked me up "lets go!" he said running to the waves "Cc put me down!" I laughed he smirked and dropped me in the waves, I pulled him down with me "(y/n) why did you pull me down too?" he asked I smiled "I go down you go down with me" I said and we got out I went for my towle but then remembered I dropped it "ugh I dont have my towle" I whined and looked at Cc who didnt have his either "good job Cc" I clapped slowly but the he pulled me close to him "u-uh Cc?" I asked "hmm.." he murmmered "what are y-you doing?" I asked confused dont get me wrong I like it but its weird..."im keeping you warm" he chuckled so I hugged him "what are you doing now?" he asked with a chuckle "keeping or trying to keep you warm" I giggled "well its working" he said the kissed my forehead "soo Ashley said you kissed me" he said I looked down "you like me or something?" he asked I nodded looking up "I like you to...want to be my girfriend (y/n)?" he asked I gasped "you mean it?!" I asked he nodded "yes ill be your girlfriend!" I giggled and kissed him and he kissed back.