Ashley X Reader smut

(You guys asked for it so I finally delivered but it felt wrong to write so sorry if it's not good)

    My legs were around his waist my arms around his neck. Our lips connected moving in sync. He made his way up stairs while I left marks on his neck. "Y/n...." he said as I continued. "Y/n!" He repeated louder. I then was awakened by light shaking, I opened my eyes to meet some brown ones. "You okay, you were talking in your sleep" he said. "I'm fine Ashley just a weird dream" I said trying to hide the fact of what I was dreaming.

     We had been dating for a year. I looked at the date to see it was February 14 today which meant two things...Valentine's Day and our anniversary. I let out a faint smile before looking away and kissing him. He moved over to be on top as we had a mini make out session right there.

    "Happy anniversary babe" he said getting off me and out of bed. I let out a whine as I felt the shift in weight and no longer warmth of him. I sat up covering my self with the blanket since I slept topless since it was more freeing. I heard the shower turn on as I assumed he was going to shower. I let out a smirk feeling teasing this morning. I got out of bed feeling the cool air hit me, I then walked silently to the bathroom and made my way into the shower sneaking up behind him. I let my arms wrap around him pressing our bodies closer, I felt his breath hitch as he turned around looking down at me. His pushed me against the wall first kissing my lips then my jawline and making his way down my neck to my sweet spot. I let out a soft moan as if saying to continue.

   He connected our lips one last time before pulling away. I frowned as he turned back around to finish his shower. I smacked his ass before getting out of the shower and going to my drawer to find a over sized t-shirt oh Ashley on it. I had this romantic idea planned for our anniversary and I just needed him out of the house. Once I heard the shower finish I put my plan in action. "Babe can you go to the store and get me some of those cookies?" I said loud enough for him to hear "sure I'm also going to grab some other stuff as well" he said walking out all dressed and ready.  I nodded and waited till I heard the door close then started to fix up the bed and house.

    30 minutes later I had cleaned up the house and set up candles in the bed room to set a romantic scene. I was now spreading rose petals on the floor making a trail up to the bed room and then over the bed. Once I finished I went to my drawer and found a red silk bra and panties and put them on. I heard the door open right then so I threw my clothes into the closet and sat in the bed giving off a suggestive pose. I was against the board my legs bent and one crossed over the other and now I waited. "Kitty?" Ashley called, that was my nickname he used in these moment.
    I had closed the door before so when it started to open my heart beat increased. I usually didn't do this I was the one to be sweet for our anniversary not sexy that was his job. The door fully opened and he stopped in his track taking me all in. I was doing the same, he must have known my plan somewhat because his top was undone all the way. I let a smirk play at my lips before looking at Ashley in the eyes. "Happy Anniversary baby" I said but I could tell he was only focused on getting me. He made his way over crawling on the bed to me. His eyes showed lust, I readjusted myself to be laying down so he could take over like he usually does. He kissed my lips first then moved down my jaw to my chest I let out a content moan as he unhooked my bra throwing it somewhere behind him, he began to suck on my right nipple and massage the other breast. I let my head lean back as he continued. He switched breasts and continued, I was enjoying myself just from this and it was great. He stopped and trailed himself to the hem of my panties. He made his way back up and whispered in my ear "beg" for a moment I was shocked but a second or two passed and I decided to listen. "Please Ashley" I said craving him, "please what?" He said teasing me. "Ashley I want- no need you" I said whimpering that must have made him happy because he removed my panties then started to take off his pants.

Once he removed his pants he hovered over me positioning himself in front of my opening. I stared at him trying to be patient not wanting to risk him to just stop. He slowly pushed into me making a moan escape my lips. He bent down giving me a kiss as he pushed all the way in and started to thrust. I let my eyes close enjoying the moment. He sped up letting out a few grunts making my moans get louder. "F-faster" I managed to say arching my back, "as you wish" he whispered getting faster hitting my g-spot. I let out a gasp gripping the sheets. I few moments passed before I felt a knot form in my stomach. "A-ashley I'm close" I moan out, "hold it" he said in a demanding tone making me whimper. I like it when he gets like this it turns me on even more. He twitched inside me "Okay" he said giving me permission to cum. I released onto him and a little later he pulled out cumming onto my stomach. He layed down next to me giving me a kiss. "Happy Anniversary" he whispered wrapping his arms around me. I smiled closing my eyes falling asleep.

(And i'm done with this chapter finally, if you have any requests I am open to doing them i will just not post straight away)