Cc x Reader

I ran up stairs my tears making everything blurry. I slammed my bedroom door closed and locked it hearing feet approach. "(y/n) open this door!" my boyfriend yelled shaking the handle. It was 7:00 pm and he was drunk again, I don't know why I stayed with him after the abuse I went through. I let out a chocked sob grabbing a backpack and starting to throw some clothes into it. I went to the bathroom packing some toothpaste and a tooth brush along with some deodorant because I needed to stay clean.  I finished packing ignoring the yells from him as he had started to ram into the door trying to break it down. I opened the window and grabbed climbed out getting onto the roof. I closed the window and climbed up the roof hearing the door break down. 

He would be distracted for a while before thinking i'm on the roof. I took out my phone and dialed the first number I could think of. "Hello?" I heard the person say, it was Kellin I had dialed Kellin my brother. "I-I need you to pick me up" my voice was shaky. "Stay where you are I will be there in a few minutes" he said before hanging up. I let my self cry hoping to get it all out before he arrived but boy was I wrong. I heard a car honk as I carefully crawled on the roof to the front and slid down landing on my feet. I rushed into the passenger seat and was engulfed in a hug. "Whats wrong" he asked in a soothing voice.

"...hes drunk...I cant handle it anymore" I replied as he let go of me and started driving to his house. We parked and he got out coming around and helped me out. He picked me up carrying me into the house. I heard voices but I wasn't watching, I heard the voice come to a stop and I could tell they were all looking at me. "What happened?" I heard someone ask as I tried to place the voice to a face. I finally decided to look up at the group to see black veil brides. I gave a weak smile and wave and they smiled back sadly. "Here I can take her, if you want to get her some food and water" Christian spoke up. I nodded as I was handed off and I wrapped my arms around his neck, and was taken upstairs to the guest bedroom. He set me down and sat down on the bed with me. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked making me shake my head. "Listen we all knew....and we feel so guilty" he let out a sigh. I looked at him in fear, they knew this whole time and didn't do anything....because they wanted me to handle it and realize it. "We should have tried to talk to you" he was getting emotional and I didn't like it, I like the funny happy Cc. I wrapped my arms around him "thank you...for being there" I whispered. Yes I was with my old boyfriend but Christian had always been there for me...and I never thought much of it.

He really cared for me and never admitted it because he wanted me to be happy with my boyfriend but also didn't want his ass kicked by Kellin. I didn't need him to say any of it, what he has done for me said it all. "Can we just...stay like this?" I ask getting a nod, he wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly.

I am mad at myself for not seeing it sooner but I love him and he loves me...I cant wait to see how this goes.

(Quick update because I am in the mood! hope you liked it)