Jake X Reader

I woke up with strong loving arms around me. I knew straight away it was Jake, we had been married over a year now and it still felt like a dream. I mean what are the chance you marry your best friend who became famous and could be with ANYONE. I heard a morning like groan from him as he woke up. "Good morning" I say turning around to face him. I took in his appearance, his messy morning hair, his brown eye color; I mean yeah I see this everyday but it still makes me smile. I leaned closer to him kissing his lips getting a return kiss. "Lets get up" I say sitting up and getting out of his embrace. "Do you have a busy day today?" he asked me rolling out of bed.  I shook my head opening my closet door and looking at my clothing. "I'm going out with the guys and looking over some music" he tells me walking over. 

I grab a pair of ripped jeans and a Black crop top. I turn around looking at Jake who is running his hand through his hair. "Okay, have fun" I smile kissing his cheek and going to the bathroom and changing. I put my hair in a high ponytail do my make up like always and brush my teeth. I rinse my mouth then go back to the bed. I sit down unplugging my phone and scrolling through my social media. I scroll through picture people tag me in and reply to some comments that make me smile until one catches my eye. 

'You are such a gold digger. I don't see why Jake chose you, you stole him you crazy psychotic bitch. Kill yourself!'

I stared at that comment for at lest a minute before I closed out of the app and playing some music. I went to the kitchen grabbing some left overs and eating at the table. I put my dishes in the sink then grabbed my purse and car keys as I walked out of the house locking the door. I drove to Andy's house knowing Juliet was free. Once there I knocked on the door waiting for her to answer, a few minutes later and the door opened revealing Juliet. "Hey (y/n) come in" she said moving as I walked in. She closed the door and followed me to the couch. "Whats wrong, you can tell me" she said and guess what. I told her everything about the comments and the people. "How do you handle the hate?" I ask leaning back into the couch. She shrugged "I learned over time, and with me also making music helped because my music got me through it...but Andy helped the most" she said with a small smile. I nodded as we talked for the rest of the day until the door opened. 

"I'm home" we heard Andy call, Juliet got up walking over and kissing him. They shared a few loving words until Andy noticed me. "Hey (y/n)" he said waving, "Hey Andy, ill be heading home, thanks Juliet" I said giving them hugs and leaving their house. I got in my car and drove home, I went inside hearing footsteps coming down the stairs. Jake came into view as he gave me a loving kiss. "I missed you, are you okay?" he asked worry lacing his voice, I nodded with a smile as he led me to the couch. "Juliet texted Andy who showed me" he said, my smile faded as I frowned. "I went to the picture and saw the comment" he added holding me close. "I know your not a gold digger and I chose you because your special, you understand me and make me happy. If anyone is crazy its the fan" he says kissing my cheek holding me tightly. I smiled snuggling closer when something popped into my head "did you reply?" I asked a little worried not wanting anymore drama.  When I didn't get a reply I laughed knowing he would always be there for me even if it got him into trouble. 

"I love you so much, your my other half" I say as we share a passionate kiss and soon fall asleep.

(Sorry for it being short but I wanted to get this chapter done for you guys, in my opinion I actually find this really cute. I am taking ideas/requests)