New student

(Y/n) = your name
(C/n) = crush name
(B/f/n) = best friend name
(E/n) = enemy's name
(T/n) = teacher's name
(S/n) = school name
(P/y/w) = place you want
(C/l/n) = crush last name
(Y/a) = your accent (if you want)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were a new student at (s/n) you just moved from your old house in (p/y/w). You looked at your schedule and saw your first period history. You went to the class and went in. You saw your teacher. "New student?" The teacher said. You nodded. "Okay, sit next to (e/n). And I'm (t/n)." You nodded and sat next to (e/n). "You're new right?" (E/n) asked. You nodded once again. "Don't speak much huh?" You nodded once again. Then the bell rang. (T/n) was about to close the door until their other person came in. You saw him/her. "(C/l/n)! You're late.. again!" (T/n) yelled. "Sorry *pant* (t/n)!" The guy/girl said. The guy/girl sat next to you.

He's/she's cute. You smiled. Then he/she looked at you. "You're new right?" You nodded. "I'm (c/n). You?" "I'm (y/n)." You said.

--------(skip if you don't want an accent)--------

"Woah you have an accent?" (C/n) asked you. "Yeah. I do." "What's your accent?" He/she asked. "(Y/a)." "I always wanted someone to have that accent."
--------------------(end)---------------------------

Weeks later

You and (c/n) always hanged out. You were video chatting with (b/f/n). "Hey (y/n)!" (B/f/n) yelled. "Hello (b/f/n)." You smiled. Then you felt someone wrapping their arm around your waist. You jumped and looked behind. You saw (c/n) smirking at you. You blushed and smiled slyly.

"Who's that (y/n)?" (B/f/n) asked. "That's (c/n) and he's/she's-" (b/f/n) cut you off yelling, "YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND!?" (C/n) and you jumped.

Little did you know, (e/n) heard your friend. (E/n) glared at you. If looks killed, you'll be dead by now.

I gotta sabotage (y/n)... I know that she/he likes (c/n)! I'll just tell (c/n) that (y/n) likes him/her! Then (e/n) laughed and left.

"Well, I wish." You heard (c/n). You're cheeks we're going SUPER red. "W-what?" You asked. "Ooooh~" (B/f/n) cooed and wriggled her/his eyebrows. "I'd like to date you. I mean you don't have too, I'll understand you." (C/n) said. You smiled widely. "Of course I'll date you!" You put your phone done and hugged him/her. "Ship!" You heard (b/f/n). You and (c/n) laughed. "I gotta let you go (b/f/n). We gotta go to class." You told (b/f/n). "Alright," (b/f/n) frowned. "Don't do anything stupid." She/he winked at you. "(B/F/N) SHUT UP!" You blushed. You were ready to cuss her/him out. "GOTTA BLAST, BAII!" (B/f/n) yelled and hung up. "Let's go to class already." (C/n) tugged your arm. "Okay." You sighed. You stood up and walked to class with (c/n).

You two were in class early. You guys were talking about where to go on your first date. "You're amazing, and I love you." (C/n) said. "I love you too." You told (c/n). Then someone tapped on your shoulder. You turned and saw (e/n). "You know she/he has a crush on you, right?" (E/n) told (c/n). "Man, I hope so, or else this is gonna get really awkward." (C/n) said.

She/he just told your boyfriend/girlfriend you liked him/her. You laughed, falling to the ground. Then you heard (c/n) laughing too. "W-what's funny!?" (E/n) yelled. "He's/she's my boyfriend/girlfriend!" You told (e/n). You got up and sat down. "I'll get you next time (y/n)." (E/n) told you. "Whatever." You shrugged. Then (e/n) left. "Love you." (C/n) said. "Love you too." You winked at (c/n).

A/n: I did not get the idea of the where (e/n) told (c/n) that you like him or her. It's a post I saw on Instagram, lol wat? Well, sorry I haven't updated. I've been busy with school lately:( but I'm here! Have a good night/day!