(A/n) Problem...

Okay, so something wrong with my wattpad,
idk if it's happening to you, but... uh it doesn't let me past idk why! Like I'm trying to paste a one shot for you guys but it wouldn't !

Idk if it's my phone or wattpad! Cause my phone has been glitching all lot lately like every time I turn the phone off it turns to the black screen and back to the powering screen! I have an iPhone so you guys (who have iPhones) know what I mean by power off!

So maybe it's my phone but I pasted the one shot in my notes and it worked. I tried pasting it here and it wouldn't.

I would type it up again, but it's super long and it took me almost two hours to finish typing. So idk! Can you guys do a favor for me?

Try to paste something on your wattpad account where you make stories or whatever you type and see if it lets you. You don't have to  post it, but just PM me and say if it does, if  so, I'll have to wait a few more days to wait cause I'm not going to type all of this again, lol. Plus my right thumb hurts. If it doesn't let me, I have to either start typing here and post if it abandoned this account and go to Xxandrea20xX my second account.

So please try to paste something and PM me it works for you or not!

Thank you!

Reader X crush One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara