Feelings

(Y/n) = your name
(C/n) = crush name
(F/n) = friend name
(C/f/n) = crush friend name
(Y/g) = your grade
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was (y/g) last day and your class was going on a camping trip. You were with (c/n), (f/n), and (c/f/n). "I can't believe today is our last day in (y/g)." (F/n) said. "I know." (C/n) said. You grabbed your backpack and went inside the bus. "Sit next to me (f/n)." You said.

"Alright." She/he said and went inside the bus too. (C/n) and (c/f/n) sat next to each other. "You should definitely tell her/him (c/n). Like. Right now." (C/f/n) said. "What? No!" (C/n) said. "Why? It's the perfect time." His/her friend argued. "I.. don't know. Okay? I'll tell her/him probably during camp." (C/n) said. "Alright." (C/f/n) said.

You guys were at camp. "Let's go pick out cabin!" You yelled at (f/n). "I'm coming!" She/he yelled. (C/n) sighed and went to pick out his/her cabin.

Later that day, you guys did activities. You were bored, you thought it'd be different from the tv shows. But no. You're sitting on a table doing bracelets. You leaned to (f/n). "This is boring. Let's go do something else." You told her/him. "We can't. Our instructor told us to follow him. And don't go anywhere else." She/he said. "So? I'm leaving." You got up. "(Y/n), where are you going?" The instructor said. "Bathroom." You lied. "Alright go." You left and looked back at (f/n). She/he sighed. "Mr (random name) can I go get a drink of water?" She/he asked. "Sure." (F/n) stood up and followed you. "We'll probably get in huge trouble." (F/n) said. "Whatever. Risk your life." You shrugged.

(C/n) and (c/f/n) were at the lake. "I hate you (c/n)." (C/f/n) said. They were both soaking wet. (C/n) and (c/f/n) were partners for rowing a boat. Until (c/n) thought he/she saw gold, and tried to grab. Sadly, it was gold trash, and thanks (c/n) trying to grab it, they tilted the boat and fell.

Their instructor told them not to tilt the boat if you find anything. "It's only rowing a boat. What's wrong with that? It's not even that fun." (C/n) rolled his/her eyes. Then he/she saw you. "Hey. It's (y/n) and (f/n)." He/she said. "And?" (C/f/n) grumbled. "Let's go with them." (C/n) said. "We'll get in-" "screw the instructor." (C/n) got up and ran up to you and (f/n).

"Hey!" You turned around and saw (c/n) and (c/f/n). "Hey." You said. "Why the heck are you guys wet?" (F/n) asked. "Tell pretty boy/girl." (C/f/n) grumbled. "I tilted the boat." (C/n) chuckled. "What about you guys?" (C/f/n) asked. "I got bored." You said.

"Oh." They said. "Yeah." You mumbled. "Let's go hiking. Just us four." (C/f/n) said. You all agreed.

You were holding a long stick, yelling, "COME AT ME GUYS!" You swung the stick at them. "(Y/n)! Stop! You'll hit us!" (F/n) yelled. "That's what Im trying to do." You said, smacking the stick on top of her/his head. "Ow." She/he mumbled.

(C/n) chuckled at the sight of you hitting (f/n). "You have the chance to tell (y/n)! Go!" (C/f/n) pushed (c/n) towards you. "Wait!" But he/she stumbled to you. "You're challenging me to fight you, you peasant?" You said to (c/n). "Well.. Yeah! Help me find a stick and we'll fight." (C/n) said. "Yes!" You cheered and grabbed (c/n)'s hand. He/she blushed slightly and followed you.

"What the hell?" (F/n) said. "Let's go follow them!" (C/f/n) grabbed (f/n) hand. "Ew! No! I could walk by myself." She/he said.

You were looking around for a stick. "Um.. (y/n)... I'm meaning to this.." (c/n) started off. You looked at him/her. "Yeah?" You asked. "Okay, what I was gonna say is-" "THEYRE OVER HERE!" You heard a instructor yell.

Next time, (c/n) thought.

It was nighttime and you were on your phone/tablet/laptop/ whatever you have, until you heard a knock. You looked around and saw every one asleep. You looked at the time. It was 3 in the morning.

You out your phone/whatever down and got the stick you had earlier. You breathed in and said, "it's nothing (y/n). Probably a-" then they started to knock harder. You heard a groan from a girl/guy in your cabin. You opened the door, hitting the person. "Stop stop stop!" You heard a familiar voice. You looked and saw (c/n). "You scared the living crap out of me!" You yelled quietly. "Come with me." (C/n) said.

He/she grabbed your hand and you followed. 5 minutes later you guys were at the lake. "What are we doing here?" You asked. "Come!" He/she jogged to a boat. You sighed and followed. "Sit down m'lady/boy(?)." You giggled and saw down. He/she pushed the boat inside the water and then hopped in.

"(C/n).. what are we doing?" You asked. He ignored you and kept rowing.

Is he/she gonna murder me? Oh no. You thought. "OKay." You heard (c/n). You looked up and saw you guys were 54 feet away from land. (C/n) grabbed your hand. You blushed. Luckily he/she couldn't see you blush since its dark. The only thing shining is the full moon.

"I'm just gonna say this fast. But it means all to me when I'll say it." You tilted your head to the side with confusion.

"I love you (y/n). I love you all lot. I want to be with you. You make me happy when you're with me. You've been here for me for the longest time. And I fell in love with you because of that. I love your smile, eyes, lips, hair, body and more! You made me fall for you (y/n). What I'm saying, is... will you be my girlfriend/boyfriend?"

You were crying. That made you so emotional and happy. "Yes. I'd love to (c/n)!" You hugged him/her. You heard (c/n) whisper, "I'm glad you're in my life."

A/n: OKAY I LIED WHEN I SAID "I'll update it when it's 5 at my time zone" FFFUUUUCCCKKKK. Mexico is a scary place. Yesterday I saw a dead man. And a few days ago I was in Arizona (I live in Cali) and I fell on a broken tile in a bar and I cut myself really bad. And then I had a nightmare when I was on the road that we fell off a cliff. It seemed so real!! Ugh so what I'm saying is... my summer vacation is so crappy. And I still homework to do before I go back. I'll probably have 4 - 5 weeks to finish it. OKAY IM DONE! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT BYE BYE MA BEAUTIFUL READERS!!