All hope

(Y/n) = your name
(C/n) = Crush name
(F/n) = friend name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested by: @boop_queen

You had a major crush on (c/n), and by major, your crush for him.

Luckily for you, he's best friends with you. He yet still doesn't know you have a crush on him.

"Hey (c/n)." You said, sitting down next to him. He smiled and said, "hey (y/n)." You out your backpack down and looked at the board.

On the board with big words said,

TEST TODAY

You groaned and asked (c/n), "what test are we having today? About what?" "Um I think it's about.... mythology?" You groaned and rolled your eyes. "Ugh."

"Okay class, clear your desk, get a pencil and a eraser out! We're having a test!" You were crying emotionally ok the inside. "Hopefully I get a good grade this time." You smiled. "I hope you do." (C/n) smirked at you. You rolled your eyes and punched him. "Hey!" He chuckled.

---

After the test you and (c/n) got rest. You guys were talking normally until a girl came up to you two. "Hey (c/n)." She said. (C/n) looked up at her and said, "hey!" You tilted your head. "You look nice today." She smiled. "You too." (C/n) winked at her. Then they started having a full blown conversation. (C/n) stopped talking to you for a while until he said, "I'll be back." And left with the girl.

You were heartbroken.

He likes another girl.. you thought.

You sat there, crying. People passing by, giving you weird looks.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" You heard (f/n). You looked up to her and shook your head. "Oh no!" She grabbed your arm and hugged you. You cried on her shoulder. "What happened?" She asked. "(C-c/n)!" You whimpered. "What did he do?" She asked. "Another g-girl."

---

You were with (f/n) all throughout the day. You didn't see (c/n) anywhere.

He's probably with the girl. You thought sadly.

The bell rang to go home and you were still crying. "Hey, it'll be okay. I'll be calling you and tell you gossip about this person I hate! How about that?" (F/n) said. You smiled sadly at her and nodded a bit.

You wiped your tears away, but they still wouldn't go. "(Y/n)!" You heard a familiar boy's voice. You and (f/n) looked back and saw (c/n).

He was getting close and his smile faded away when he saw you crying. "Are you okay?" He asked, putting a hand on your cheek. "I need to leave. Call me after you leave school." (F/n) smiled at you, but glared at (c/n), and then left.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "I need to ask you something." You whispered. He nodded. "Do.. you like someone else?" Tears were spilling. He smiled at you and said, "yes." You felt even more heartbroken. "I like you (c/n). But i see.. I see you like someone... I guess.." then you started to walk away. "I like you (y/n)." He said. You stopped at your tracks and looked back. "W-what?" You said.

"It's you that I like." He walked up to you and grabbed you. "It's you (y/n)." He laughed. You started to chuckle and said, "I-I'm sorry." You wiped your tears away. "No, i am." And then he kissed you.

A/n: IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED! School has been so hard for me! I'm failing two classes and one of my class is giving me extras work to make up and shit and omg! I have two F's! I'm sorry! Later today I'm going to update why I haven't updated! I'll show you my two classes grades, well one class doesn't have a grade, but I'll show you my scores on that class! It's my English and math, ugh! I'm sorry! Have a good day/night! Bye!!