Stuck in

(Y/n) = your name
(C/n) = crush name
(F/c) = favorite color
(F/n) = friend's name
(C/f/n) + crush's friend's name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were going to a party with (f/n). And the bad thing was that (c/n) was going.

You and (c/n) hated each other, all lot. Ever since you dropped a bucket of glue on him/her, he/she hated you. That glue story and way too long to explain. But long story short, it was for a project.

You guys were going in a cabin in a forest. And it was snowing. You grabbed everything, even your (f/c) blanket. You were gonna stay there for two days. It was a long drive.

You had everything and (f/n) came to pick you up. "Ready?" She/he asked. You got in her/his car and nodded. "Ready as I'll ever be." "Great!" Then she/he drove to the cabin.

Eight hours later you got there. Only you, (f/n), (c/f/n), (c/n), and some four people from school. "We're here." You took your seat belt off and grabbed your stuff. You and (f/n) grabbed your guys stuff and went in. Once you got in you saw six people unpacking stuff.

Btw, this cabin is sorta big. It has 10 rooms, and it's two stories so it was great!

"I'll go get my room." You told (f/n). "Okay, I'll go get mine later." You Nodded and went upstairs. The doors that were closed were taken and the rooms that were open were free to take. You went into one and saw it was nice.

You went inside and unpacked

You went inside and unpacked. Once you did you went back downstairs. You saw (c/n) playing on his/her phone.

Then (f/n), (c/f/n), and the four people looked at each other with shocked faces. "Shit!" (F/n) yelled. "What?" You asked. "Ugh." You heard (c/n). "Oh, no-nothing I just forgot something." "Oh, is it imply?" She/he shook her/his head. "Okay then..." you said uneasy.

It was night already and you all went to bed, and (c/n) is next to your bedroom.

You closed your bedroom door and locked it. Then you jumped in bed. "Ugh, finally." You mumbled. You smiled widely and slept.

It was the middle of the night and you heard a slam. But you thought of nothing and slept more.

Next morning, you woke up with your room dark. You raised your eyebrow and took your covers off. But it was cold. So you grabbed your jacket and put on your socks. You opened your window curtain and saw snow covering your window. You gasped.

No! We're stuck in! You thought. You went outside your bedroom and knocked on (f/n) door. "(F/n)! Open the door!" She/he didn't open. You opened it and saw it was empty. You knocked on everyone's door, except for (c/n), and saw their rooms empty. You went downstairs and saw no one in the living room. You went to every room and saw it empty. "No!" You yelled.

"What the hell is all that noise!" You heard (c/n). You looked up the stairs and saw him/he's looking down at you. "Snow covered the house! And we're the only ones in here!" His/her eyes widened and ran downstairs, pushing you away. He/she opened the door, only for snow falling.

"You dumbf**ck!" You yelled at him/her. "Shut up!" He/she yelled. Then he/she tried closing the door. You helped (c/n) pushing the door. Then the door closed. "Shit, we're stuck here alone." (C/n) said. "Tell me about it." You rolled your eyes. "Well, if you're here, i'm going to my room and stay there till the snow melts." "Fine then." You sat on the couch. He/she went upstairs and slammed his/her door.

It was noon and you were starving. You went to the fridge. You saw that there was a sub sandwich. You cut a piece and ate it. Then you heard footsteps. Behind you was (c/n). "There a sandwich." You said and sat down on the table. The electricity was gone, and your phone was on 64%. You would've called someone but there was

No
Signal
Anywhere
In
The
House.

You were stuck. You sighed and laid your head.

"Bored too?" (C/n) asked. You nodded. "Same, and I'm sorry." "What?" You questioned. "In school, the glue?" "I'm sorry too, but it was an accident though." You told him/her. "I know, I shouldn't be mad at you, sorry." "It's okay." You smiled.

You guys talked all night and laughed. You were happy you had a new friend. You guys were gonna sleep. "Night (c/n)." "Goodnight (y/n), lov-....." "what was that?" You asked. "Nothing, goodnight." Then he/she shut his/her door.

"Weird." You told yourself.

Then next day (c/n) stayed away from you. "Are you alright?" You sat next to him/her. "Y-yeah." "Hmm, it doesn't seem like it." You said. "I am though."
"Lies."
"Truth."
"Lies."
"Truth."
"Lies."
"Truth."
"Lies."
"TRUTH."
"LIES."
"TRUTH!"
"LIES!"
"TRUTH!"
"LI-"

What (c/n) did, it shocked you. He/she slammed his/her lips to yours.

You had no idea what to do till you slowly kissed back.

Then he/she pushed you down to the couch and kissed you passionately.

To be honest you loved the way he was touching you. (not like that though! You Dirty minded children, lol)

He/she pulled away. "What was that for?" You asked. "One. To shut you up. Two. I love you." He/she smiled down at you. "I.. I love you too." You said and pulled him/her down. You two kissed more. Then (c/n)/you carried you/(c/n) to your bedroom.

Then (c/n) pinned you down to your bed and you two made out all night. No, nothing sexual though.

It was morning and (c/n) was lying next to you. You hugged him/her and said, "I love you." "Love you too, (y/n)." He/she whispered to your ear. Then you looked outside and saw a ray of sunshine hitting the window. "Look!" "We could get out!" You went out of bed and opened the window. You hit the snow and it tumbled down. You looked outside and saw a hill from your window.

"Get dressed babe! We're getting out of here!" You told (c/n). You two dressed and went out.

It was 3 hours till someone picked you two up from a icy road. Once you guys got home, you had no idea what happened to (f/n) and all of them. Till the next week, you heard that they went somewhere else to let you and (c/n) stay and bond together. It worked. You were mad at (f/n) but thanked her/him for it.

A/n: Yay, new story. I had a dream of this except it was weirder then this. Hopefully you all are having a great day. If you don't, read this ;) and my other ones too! Have a great day/nig