Saving a Mate

This story is a ddlg fanfiction, I own none of the characters except the Oc's. If you don't like, don't read. This is not incest, it is simply my take on a ddlg bdsm relationship, please don't leave mean comments, if you don't like it then stop reading it, thank you.  (Trigger warning:Mentions of r@pe)

There are wounds that never show on the body
that are deeper
and more hurtful
than anything that bleeds
.

What have I gotten myself into? How have I fallen so far to let this happen to me? Mark and I had been together for about 2 years now. He was my best friend for years before that, but it wasnt until we got together that he showed his true colors. Mark and I were in a different kind of relationship than normal couples, it was a bdsm kind of thing, but it had turned into a lifestyle for us. I dont know how and i didnt mind, I loved being a little, it was an escape for me, helping me deal with the stress of everyday life, my only problem was my daddy. He was an abusive ass now that we were together. I tried for a while to get out but it proved pointless and in the end, i gave up. Mark will never let me go.

I was currently sitting on the couch resting when the door opened and Mark walked in from work. He dropped his things and walked right over to me, dragging me from my seat. "No, stop Mark, not now." I tried telling him, but that earned me a violent smack to the ass.

I shoved him off of me, only to now be thrown into our bedroom wall, and pinned there, cracking my nose and tasting blood. "You dont tell me no, strip little girl! NOW!" I did as I was told, knowing it would be worse if I didnt and I was soon holding my mouth shut, trying to keep in my pain filled screams. It went on like that for about 5 minutes until there was a loud crash from the front door slamming open. Mark jumped up and I pulled the sheet up to cover my body. The next thing I knew Mark was screaming, and then nothing. I wrapped the sheet around me, standing up and feeling blood drip down my legs, before limping out the door and seeing Mark on the floor, covered in blood, with a man standing over him.

"Oh my god." I whimpered and his head snapped towards me.

"Dont be scared love, im not going to hurt you. And hes never going to hurt you again either. I could hear you crying through the wall, I wanted to make sure everything was okay, and I'm glad I did.  Maddox!" He yelled and a man ran into the room. "Dispose of the body while I take care of our friend. Its alright, dont be afraid of me." I flinched back into the wall as he approached me, before he lifted me into his arms gently and quickly laid me on my bed. He rooted through the drawers, grabbing clothes, before lifting me again and taking me from the apartment. I froze up as I noticed Maddox and another women in the next apartment, before hearing a calming noise, almost like a cat purring.

The women gasped and I went stiff again. "Katerina!"

"Your mate?" She asked and the man glared.

"Maddox, keep her quiet! Its okay love, relax." I soon found myself in a bathroom, sitting on the sink, as he turned the shower on. "Take as much time as you need. Theres clothes here, they looked comfortable, we can talk when youre done." As he left I turned to the mirror and dropped the sheet, thanking god it was black, as I was covered in blood. I stepped under the stream of water, letting it all wash down the drain, before washing myself and my hair, scrubbing the dried blood from my face. I was in the shower for probably about 45 minutes before stepping out, drying off, and dressing quickly. As I quietly opened the door, I saw the man sitting on his bed looking at his phone before glancing up at me. "Hello love, feeling a little better?" I shrugged and he got up, pulling me to the bed. "Youre safe here, no one will ever hurt you again, I promise." I nodded at his words, pulling my knees to my chest. "Im Niklaus, you can call me Klaus or Nik, whichever you prefer." I nodded before finally deciding to open my mouth.