Beginning of Eternity

Blood.  I was surrounded by it, covered in it, 3 dead bodies were dropped to the ground, lifeless and cold as my stomach churned unhappily from where I sat beside them.  The burn in my throat was intense as I smelled a delicious scent, jumping and running for it as quickly as I could, breaking through the trees and taking the person to the ground violently, ready to dig my fangs into the man before I was pinned to the ground, him switching our positions.

"Oh little wolf...I'm so sorry."  I fought as hard as I could, trying desperately to get him to let go.  "What did Damon do to you?"  Damon...Damon?  I had to think for a moment before it came back to me and I snarled as it did.

"Just wanted you to love me!  But you couldn't...no, you pick that psychopath instead!  Well if I can't have you, he can't either."  Damon growled, grabbing me by my throat and cutting off my oxygen flow, watching and waiting as I fought him as my vision became blurry and eventually completely dark.

"Wanted me to love him...he choked me...just kept choking me... he grabbed me from the kitchen."

I had just woken up and come downstairs for some breakfast, daddy still being asleep, and grabbed the eggs and bacon out, as well as the bottle of blood that was in the fridge, taking a few mouthfuls as I did every morning before getting some apple juice. Just as I was about to plate the eggs I felt a hand over my mouth, immediately terrifying me, knowing it wasn't my daddy right away.  "Don't move baby, don't fight.   It'll be worse for you in the end."  Damon...  "You tricked me and I don't appreciate it, now you're mine."

"I'm so sorry.  I couldn't save you..."  my tears began falling and he held his arms out.  I shook my head, wanting nothing more than for my daddy to hold me but knowing he wouldn't want to.  "Babygi-"

"Not a baby!  Vampire!  Can't be a baby, what vampire is a baby?"  I was rapidly wiping away my tears before I was lifted and brought to Klaus' lap.

"You will always be my little wolf, no matter how old you get, or what supernatural creature you turn into. Now stop with the attitude before I adjust it, and come here." He pulled his jacket off and placed it around my shoulders, ripping the remains of my shirt from my body and wiping as much of the blood off of me as possible.  "Are you still hungry?  How much blood did he give you?"  I shook my head.

"I woke up and I ran...was supposed to be dead...my throat was on fire...but now my tummy feels bad Nik."  He looked at me unsure for a moment before I turned and bent down, hurling up all the blood from the 3 people I had mauled.

"This doesn't make any sense."  I looked up at him fearfully, seeing that this was something new for him and after being alive for 1000 years, anything new can't be good.  "It's alright little wolf, come to daddy, we will figure this out.  I promise, I'll take care of you."  He had me in his arms before I could protest and took off back to his home, walking in and meeting Elijah in the living room.  "Brother, I need your assistance."  He sat on the couch with me beside him and explained the situation to Elijah, Kol and Rebekah, the other 2 of which had wandered in when they began talking.  I was trying not to regress so desperately but it was for naught as I buried my nose into my daddy's neck.  He is the most delicious thing I had smelled since I woke up, since before that, he may be the most delicious thing in the world by my standards, and that's why I couldn't resist sinking my fangs in just a little.  "Hey!  Not now love, I'm trying to find a way to help you eat.  Just relax babygirl."  He turned back to his siblings who all looked just as stumped if not for Kol, who was watching my every move, seemingly encouraging me to bite Nik again as he smirked at me...and so I did.  "Ah!  Scarlet!  Enough!"  He pulled my head away, going right back to his brother and I could tell he was more worried than he was letting on, with my body rejecting the humans blood I haven't completed the transition, but Elijah and Rebekah were now watching me as well.  I had finally had enough though, this amazing scent has eluded me long enough and he won't keep it from me anymore, I felt like I had tunnel vision as I watched the pulsing vein in my daddy's neck before lunging forward and biting down hard before he could pull me off.

"Niklaus!  Wait!"  Elijah shouted as he went to grab me again but I had eased my grip and began sucking gently as I finally had a grip. 

"That could be it..." Kol shrugged.

"What?"  Rebekah wondered aloud as my mouth was a little busy and Nik was now holding me to his chest tightly, enjoying the feeling of me feeding from him.

"In some rare cases, and I mean so rare it's only been seen a few dozen times, a female vampire won't be able to feed off of humans.  They will rely on their mate to give them sustenance, the male will take in more than he needs to survive to allow his mate to feed from him.  As she seems to be very...determined...to eat this way, I'm thinking this is all she needed."  Kol was the one who explained that and if I wasn't so tired I would question it.  I pulled my fangs from my mates neck and laid my head on his shoulder, nuzzling him lightly as I felt my body relax, my stomach no longer upset in hunger or a need to be sick, the burning in my throat had been sated, and I was content in my position more than anything.  "Congratulations are in order I guess, as I've never seen a vampire with the need to do this unless they were truly mates.  I guess you two really are meant to be."  He joked but I didn't think there was anything funny about it as my daddy ran his fingers through my hair, I was completely happy as my body almost hummed in pleasure.

"Thank you for the information brother."  With that, Klaus was off the couch and up the stairs, laying me on his bed and pulling his jacket from me, as well as my pants.  "I'm so sorry it wasn't me who changed you little wolf, and that we couldn't wait until you were older, but I can't find it in me to be upset about the second part."  I shook my head.

"It was your blood I drank from the refrigerator, Damon just meant to kill me.  Don't think he realized I had your blood...it was you daddy, all you.  Plus, if this is what being a vampire feels like, I am all for it, I feel like my body is vibrating."  I ripped his shirt off as I explained this, his belt and pants along with it as I wasn't patient but he just chuckled.

"You are, you're purring my lovely."  He took my hand and held it to my throat where I felt it moving of its own accord.  "Purring let's mates know they're content, happy, or it could be used to comfort the other in times of distress, that's more a male vampire thing though, it's more common in females loving on their mate, like you're doin got me right now."  He teased and I giggled, unable to stop the purring.

"Do you like it?"  Nik nodded, grinding himself against me, only our thin underwear between us.

"This all just means we can start our eternity together even sooner babygirl.  You wanted to see the world once you were turned, yes?"  I nodded.  "Let's start now.  Where do you want to go first?"  I shrugged, thinking for a moment before grinning.

"Maybe a cruise?  Endless alcohol, endless people for you to feed on, weeks where no one will question us always being in our room when we're not docked somewhere..."  he smirked, seemingly loving the way my mind had gone.

"A cruise it is little wolf, we will find the perfect one momentarily."  He told me as he tore off my panties and impaled me onto his cock.  "And it will be our second stop, after a quick trip to the boarding house."  I giggled which quickly turned into a groan as he thrust up into me, quickly finding the perfect pace for the both of us as I dug my fangs into his neck again and loving the sound of his moans as I did. 

It may not be the way I envisioned the beginning of my eternity with my daddy but I honestly think it's better than I could have dreamt up, and I wouldn't change it for anything.

Here it is, the final chapter. I considered how to end this for a long time and I wanted to leave most of it up to your interpretation but Klaus and Scarlett are happy and will continue to be for the rest of their mated eternity.

Thank you so much to everyone who read this story, and to all the people who read it more than once, please let me know your final thoughts on this story, I really hope you enjoyed it.❤️