Daddy to the Rescue

A good man will recognize a good women without her having to beg him to do so.
.

"You have had a shitty example when it comes to this kind of relationship and I'm going to show you just how much you're worth baby girl. You and I will be together for the rest of our existence and I will never stop taking care of you. Eventually you'll stop getting your period but..." I chuckled, kissing his jaw as he turned me around, pulling me close and just holding me under the hot water.

"I love you daddy..." He turned my head to look me in the eyes, searching for any type of uncertainty. "You don't have to say it back, I already know you love me, I just needed you to know." He leaned down, kissing me gently and nuzzling into my neck.

"I've never said it to anyone but my sister...I love you baby girl, more than anything in the world." I got the chills as the words hit my ears and he smirked. "You like that do you?" I nodded and he chuckled, turning and opening the shampoo bottle he brought in with him, beginning to lather up my hair. I was lost in practical euphoria as he washed my hair for me, he of course knew what his hands anywhere did to me, let alone hands washing my hair. I allowed him to do all the work as he soaped me up and washed all the blood from me before washing himself as well, and turning off the water, quickly drying me off and leaving me alone to fix myself. I walked out of the bathroom after pulling on my short shorts and a sports bra, as well as twisting my hair into a braid and putting a pad in my panties, to find Nik ordering room service, getting me a burger and fries, as well as a chocolate milkshake and chocolate covered strawberries. "Come here love." I did as he asked, laying under the blankets and I whined as he snuggled me to him, the pain coming back now that I was out of the hot water and steam.

"I'm dying daddy, remember me when I'm gone." I groaned, feeling him snuggle into me, chuckling before jumping up and going to my bag.

"Well, these little miracle pills should bring you back to life my princess, you will be back on your feet in no time." He handed me 2 Midol with a glass of water and I swallowed them quickly. Not a moment later there was a knock on the door and Nik turned to it confused. "That cannot be room service this fast." He opened the door and Kat quickly pushed passed him.

"Feeling any better kid?" I shrugged.

"I have someone taking care of me now so-"

"And what did I tell you from the moment you got your period this morning?" She asked, looking at me expectantly.

"Tell Klaus." I mumbled.

"Wait...you knew? And you just allowed her to sit in pain!?"

"She asked me not to say anything, of course I don't want her in pain but girl code dude, you don't tell people about friends periods, you just don't. I knew she would say something eventually, she was in a car full of vampires, and I was on alert for Stefan the entire time. Believe it or not, Scarlet really is my friend. You and I are eventually going to need to get along Klaus." He glared at her before looking at me, giving me the chance to use the puppy dog eyes.

He sighed, looking back at her. "Fine. I promise not to kill you. You no longer have reason to fear me Katerina, unless of course you hurt my mate in any way." She nodded.

"See, I think we can be good friends if we really give it a try. However, that's not why I'm here. While I was at the hospital I found this heating pad, I figured you could put it on your stomach, some girls say it helps with cramps." She handed it to me and I sighed happily.

"Thank you Kat, I have one back at the apartment but I completely forgot it, this is perfect." I leaned up, hugging her before she stood back up.

"Text if you need anything, also, these are for you." She told Nik, handing him a backpack full of blood bags. He smiled thankfully at her and she grinned, walking out of the hotel room just as room service arrived.

Nik and I spent the next 2 hours eating and talking, he was very fascinated by my positioning every time the cramps came back and I had to readjust, apparently they were odd, he also learned very quickly not to move me from my position.

I was currently lying flat on my back as I felt his lips on my neck, sucking happily as he massaged my stomach firmly. "You're hands are amazing." I moaned, feeling him smirk against my skin.

"I have a secret. My mouth is actually twice as talented as my hands." Sadly I couldn't agree or disagree, we've only had sex 4 times since we've been together and though it's been amazing, every time has been a 'quicky', we didn't have a whole lot of free time since we got on the road and the majority of the time we were in hotels it was because of physical exhaustion after days of straight driving for him.

"I will definitely need to feel your mouth sometime soon daddy." He pulled back, his smirk growing wider.

"No time like the present." I gasped as he pulled my pants and panties down my thighs before I grabbed his hands.

"Daddy, we can't." His eyebrows shot up and he looked genuinely confused.

"Why not little one? You smell absolutely delicious. I haven't been taking care of your needs as I should, I've been so preoccupied with my werewolf hunt, and for that I'm sorry, but nothing helps with cramps like a good old fashioned orgasm." I couldn't help my shock.

"But...but...I'm bleeding..." He chuckled, pulling my pants and panties completely off, my pad completely soaked, he tossed them into the garbage can before grabbing my knees and trying to relax my now locked legs.

"I'm a vampire love." I knew my reasoning was crap but I had no other rational reason to say no.

"No one...has ever...um...I'm nervous..." I whimpered and he looked stunned.

"Daddy will take care of his princess, trust me little girl, you will love it." He convinced me to relax enough that I could spread my legs for him and he quickly leaned down, licking up my inner thighs where blood was spreading now that my pad was gone. He looked up at me and locked his eyes on mine just as his tongue darted out and trailed up my slit. In that moment I saw his eyes change from the icy blue I was accustom to, to a vibrant yellow, veins growing beneath them, and as his tongue got to my clit I saw his fangs peeking out through his lips, however I never pulled away, he seemed contented by that, knowing that I trust him. His arms wrapped around my waist and lifted my lower body from the mattress while his tongue explored me deeper, causing all kinds of noises I didn't know I could make. I had never been a vocal person in bed, grunting and moaning now and again, but now I was a moaning, mewling, whimpering mess.

"Daddy...so good daddy, never felt this good." I whined out, giggling slightly as he made a loud slurping noise against me, nipping my clit lightly. It hadn't been 3 minutes before I began grinding down on his face. I squealed as his hands found my back and he pulled me up, leaning me against the wall as he sat on his knees on the bed, now leaving me completely sitting on his face. This new angle did wonders for me, allowing me to grind onto him easier as I got closer to my peak, my thighs seated on his shoulders. I heard him growl as I met his eyes again, causing a whole new rush of excitement to my core. "Fuck! Daddy, please?" I begged, and though I didn't know what I was begging for, he seemed to as he dug his tongue deeper into me and shook his head, moaning, which sent vibrations through me and left me panting as my stomach tightened more than ever before. "Please? Please let me cum daddy, please?" I laced my fingers into his hair and stared into his eyes, seeing him nod minutely just as the tension in my stomach exploded and I pulled his hair hard, screaming out my release, him lapping up everything I had to give him. He continued doing that for a moment before pulling away and turning to lay me on my back.

I sighed contently as he looked down at me, blood and cum smeared across his mouth. "Did my baby girl like being eaten out?" He smirked, licking his lips, about to pull back when I grabbed him and brought him to me, kissing him hard, stunning him, before allowing him to slip his tongue between my lips. "Fuck princess, you are just full of surprises. Do you like tasting yourself on daddies lips?" He asked as he pulled back.

"Yes daddy, thank you, that was the best orgasm of my life." I chuckled and he grinned, kissing me again before pulling me up. He helped me back into my underwear with a new pad before going to wash his face off, and getting us both comfortable in bed, switching the lights off and laying his head on my breasts as avoiding the heating pad and letting me fall asleep in my newest weird position.