Kol Saves the Day

Warning: rape scene ahead.  May be triggering

I will never understand why it is
More shameful to be raped
Than to be a rapist
.

It was a few weeks later that daddy even let me out of his sight again. I had stopped having the nightmares completely about a week later and am once again comfortable around Kol, though he’s still not allowed to take me anywhere alone. We hang out and watch movies at home a lot where all he can drink is blood bags, which I have no problem with. Unlike when I was with daddy on his hunt for werewolves, I am completely comfortable being little at all times around my new family, and they all love it. Katherine still lives with us but her time is taken up by Elijah a whole lot, they think no one notices, but even I do, they’re in love and it’s so cute. Katherine admitted to me that the only guy she had ever actually cared about was, in fact, Elijah.

Today I am at the mall with Finn and Sage who wanted to get to know me more. After 900 years apart these 2 are insatiable so they haven’t been getting out much but they made an effort for me. Kol came along as well but is currently doing shopping of his own while Finn takes me to make a bear. Elijah had come with me to get a Bulbasur, Rebekah brought me to get a Squirtle, and now Finn and Sage are getting me a Charmander. “Hey kiddo, your aunt and I will be right back okay? We need to go…pick something up.” Finn told me and I was about to respond before they were practically running out of the store after having handed me money. Daddy told them not to leave me alone…

I finished making my Charmander and stood outside the store for 45 minutes before deciding to try and find uncle Kol. I looked in Game Stop, the book store, the Wiccan shop, even Spencer’s and Target but I couldn’t find him, or Finn and Sage. I finally figured I would check the car park and wandered outside, trying to remember where we parked in the first place. I had just found it when I heard footsteps behind me and a loud wolf whistle. I spun to see 4 boys walking behind me and attempted to open the car door, with no success. “You locked out girlie?” One of them asked, coming closer.

“Why don’t you let us take you for a ride?” For some reason I thought that had a double meaning.

“We’ll get you home, come with us?” I felt my arm being grabbed and reached out, punching him in the nose and hearing him hiss. I attempted to run around them as they had me boxed in now but I was quickly grabbed by 2 boys, one on each arm, being held against the side of a car. “Now you’re gonna get it.”

I felt a sharp punch to the side of my face before my shirt was torn open and I began thrashing around. “Hold Her!” I heard a zipper being pulled down and my whole body went rigid. One of the boys patted me down, slowly and being very thorough, But looked up at his friend a moment later, holding out my cell phone. The boy dropped it and stomped it into oblivion before continuing with his pants.

“No! No! Please no! Stop! DADDY!” I screamed, knowing there was no way in hell he could hear me before I was punched again.

“Shut UP! Keep Quiet and don’t bite me, do what I say and maybe you go home for dinner tonight.” I felt one of the ones holding my arms kissing up the side of my neck and making me want to vomit before being shoved to my knees. “Keep your teeth to yourself, understand?” I didn’t respond, hoping that if I didn’t he would give up but of course that was a ridiculous thought. It took everything I had not to bite this guy as soon as he shoved himself into my mouth, but I restrained myself. I willed this all to be a bad dream…a horrible nightmare that I was going to wake up from in Daddy’s arms and he was going to sooth me back to sleep. The next thing I knew the boy pulled out and came all over my hair and face.

“My turn, move.” The one pulling up his pants was shoved out of the way and the next boy seemed to take more pleasure in forcing his way all the way down my throat and thrusting harshly again and again. “Keep crying baby, I love it when you do.” It took a little longer for this one to finish but once again he did all over my hair. The first boy had switched spots with one holding me and helped the other try to pull down my pants just as he opened his pants and I heard a familiar growling from behind us, angry and vicious.