Stefan's Threat

It's okay to be scared.
Being scared means you're about to do something really, really brave.
.

I was currently sat in Glorias bar waiting for Klaus to return with his sister, Katherine beside me while Stefan stood outside wanting to be alone with his brooding emo self.

Klaus' hybrids had failed, and not only that, one had almost killed me when it began going insane. Needless to say my mate was not in a good mood. "Want to get drunk?" Kat asked and I shook my head.

"I cant, I didn't ask daddy, and I doubt he would say yes at this point in time. Hes not in a good mood, I don't want to make him more stressed." She nodded in understanding as I continued to scroll through my Instagram feed, bored out of my mind before freezing upon a picture. I quickly took a screenshot before getting up and walking outside to see Stefan on the phone. "Who are you talking to Stef?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"My brother." He grumbled. "Go back inside and wait for Klaus." I shrugged.

"Actually I thought I would wait here, so I can tell Daddy what a liar you are the moment he arrives." His eyes went wide as he turned to me. "Yeah, you should probably tell your girlfriend, that if she's supposed to be dead, she shouldn't post pictures of herself on Instagram. Elena is alive and well, you know why Daddy's hybrids failed, and you've been lying about being his friend the whole time. If you-" he cut me off, shoving me against a car and looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, I know why they're failing, turns out he needs doppelganger blood to complete their transitions, and I wasn't about to tell that psycho that my girlfriend was alive so he could drain her of her blood. No way in hell, so I'm sorry you can't remember this. You will forget all of this, you wont remember that Elena is alive, you will never go on Instagram again." He compelled and I chuckled.

"I'm the mate of the original hybrid. You really think he's not having me drink vervain everyday?" I shoved him off of me harshly. "Don't put your hands on me again Stefan, or I'll have daddy tear you apart." I was about to walk back into the bar and tell Kat what had happened when I was pinned to the car again.

"If I can't compell you, then I'll have to stick to threats. If you tell Klaus anything I will kill you. I'll rip your heart out before you have the chance to get out the sentence."

"Daddy would kill you." He shook his head.

"No, see the moment you die, he begins to die. He will suffer for months, maybe even longer since he's an original, before his body finally gives out though he will barely be able to move the entire time. The moment you tell him is the moment I kill you and it'll be your fault that your daddy dies along with you. Do you really want that on your conscience?" I glared at him angrily, knowing he was right, I hadn't had any of Daddy's blood today, if I die, I'm not coming back. "Aww, did the baby realize I'm right? Haven't drunken daddy's blood lately huh?"

"Fuck you!" I snapped, only to feel him slap me across the face, knocking me to the ground. Being human sucks.

"You should be more careful not to fall down like that." He patronized me, putting his phone back to his ear and walking off. I went back inside only to see Kat asleep in a booth making me sigh. I sat beside her, chugging the half full bottle of Jack on the table, listening to the music from the stereo before falling into sleep up against her.
.
"Wake up. Come on little wolf, show me those pretty eyes." I gasped, sitting up quickly, seeing daddy and a blonde girl staring down at Kat and I. "Did you drink without asking me?" I hesitated but nodded, everything coming back to me.

"I'm sorry daddy. Kat was asleep and I didn't know when you would be back, so I drank some and fell asleep."

"What happened in between? You have a bruise on your cheek." The girl I assumed was Rebekah told me as daddy reached forward and turns my head to see it.

"I...fell." I stated as I saw Stefan looking at me from the bar. They both looked at me disbelieveingly.

"Want to try that again without lying to me baby girl?" I shook my head.

"Please daddy...not now?" He nodded and I sighed, grateful i got out of the conversation.

"Oh, Scarlet, this is my little sister Rebekah, little sister, this is my mate Scarlet." I waved slightly and she smiled.

"We're going to be great friends Scarlet."

"Oh, then call me Scar, all my friends do." She nodded.

"Then you may as well call me Bekah, I dont have any friends but if I did that's what they would call me." I giggled, moving to sit with her and Klaus in another booth.

"Well, you have Kat and I now." She smiled before she began talking with the witch and Klaus. I was sitting too close to Stefan for comfort, wanting to tell daddy the truth but not being able to as Rebekah began yelling about her necklace. I recognized the one they were talking about as Elenas and I felt Stefans hand on my shoulder as we all began walking outside, Klaus and Bekah arguing with each other, Kat now awake and hanging back with us. I knew I needed to do something, but I didn't know if I could pull off what was in my mind. Stefan had no way to kill me if I had Klaus' blood in my system, not permanently anyway and that's what I needed. We were about to pile into the car and I felt Stefan let go to walk around the other side and knew this was my only chance. I pulls out my pocket knife, grabbing daddy's arm and slicing it open, quickly suck in on the wound be for hearing Stefan scream. I was tackled from the side and felt Stefan trying to make me spit the blood back out before he could snap my neck, but by that time daddy, Bekah and Kat had all pulled us apart.

"You little bitch!" He screamed from Bekah and Kat's arms.

"Try and kill me now asshole." I hissed, wiping the blood from my mouth.

"Did he threaten you? You know I cant let that go unpunished old friend." Daddy spoke, he was about to go on but I cut him off.

"I want him dead!" This stunned everyone in the parking lot, even Stefan himself, who thought I could hurt a fly. "Elenas alive! I saw her posting pictures of herself and her friends online. Stefan said he knew all along and if I told you he would kill me cause I haven't drunken your blood in days. He said if I said something then he would kill me and you would die without me and it would be my fault...i wanted to tell you when you came back daddy...i didnt want you to be hurt if Stefan hurt me." By this point I was sobbing and daddy had lifted me up, holding me to his chest tightly. I could feel myself slipping deeper into my headspace as I cried and daddy continued holding me. "I said a bad word to him when he called me a baby and he slapped me, that's how I got the boo boo on my face daddy. He tried compelling me but it didn't work, he told me you need the blood of the doppelganger to change your werewolves when they wake up, that's why it's not working...im sorry I didn't tell you daddy, I didn't want you to die!"

"Hush now little wolf, it's all okay. You're safe now and so am I. We will make sure you get my blood into you everyday okay? You're going to be okay." I shook my head, pulling from his arms and picking up the knife that I had dropped on the ground.

"I'm not going to be okay. The longer I'm human the longer you're at risk, if I die, you die...i wont let that happen. If I'm a vampire you'll be safer..." I clutched the blade in my hand tightly, holding it up to my throat.

"Jesus!" Kat exclaimed, before Bekah pulled her and Stefan away, forcing them into the car.

"That's enough little wolf. Put the blade down now and I wont take you over my knee. This is reckless, and you're not allowed to be reckless are you?" I shook my head. "We've talked about this. Unless it's a life threatening situation you will be turned when you turn 24, 2 years younger than I was when I turned. It isn't your job to protect me babygirl, it's my job."

"But I love you daddy...this will keep you safer..."

"No little wolf, you will drink my blood every night before bed, we wont skip anymore, I promise, give me the blade." I sighed, handing him my knife which he shoved into his pocket before hugging me close. "Bekah, you're driving!" Daddy shouted to her, wisking me off to the passenger side and snuggling me on his lap before leaning back and snapping Stefans neck back, leaving him dead beside Kat. "Sleep little wolf, you need a nap. You did so well today outsmarting Stefan and daddy is proud of you, however you will never threaten to harm yourself again. Do you understand?" I nodded, snuggling in to drift off to sleep quickly.