Back To Mystic Falls

You didn't just cheat on me; you cheated on us.
You didn't just break my heart; you broke our future.
.

"Can I come daddy?" I asked as he pulled into the school parking lot.

"Little wolf, I don't want you to get hurt. I don't know how this is going to turn out." I shrugged.

"I drank some of your blood today, I'll be fine." I hopped out of the car skipping inside happily and looking around, splitting up from Daddy and Bekah, Kat following me to try and find Elena, and we did with her friend Caroline. It only took about 5 minutes to find her in the gym and Kat ran in, compelling the 2 students with her to sit down and shut up before grabbing Elena and Caroline, sitting them down as well. I grabbed my phone, texting Daddy to let him know where we are and he texted back that he's coming.

"Scarlet? Where Have You Been!? Damon has been looking for you everywhere, he's missed you. Don't you think he's going to be hurt that you're with Katherine?" Elena asked, trying to guilt trip me.

"If that hurts his feelings he's going to be much more upset than you think love." Klaus bellowed, strolling into the room and grinning at Elena.

"You're Helping Klaus!?" I smirked, skipping over to him and pulling him down to my level, pushing my lips to his hard to prove a point to the dumb blonde that was looking him up and down. "You're Dating Klaus?!"

"You're very possessive aren't you little wolf." I grinned, nodding happily. "Elena, so glad to see you. You see I have a little problem, and I think you can help." He chuckled as Tyler ran in along with Bonnie. "Whenever I attempt to turn a werewolf into a hybrid-" He grabbed Tyler, shoving his bleeding wrist into his mouth and snapping his neck. "-they die in transition. I think it has something to do with the fact that you're alive. You and your Scooby Gang are going to find a way to fix this solution or Tyler is going to die, quite painfully I might add. Get to it." He took my hand, leading us over to the bleachers and sitting me on his lap. He was nuzzling my neck contently as Kat was chatting with the unfortunate students who just so happened to be in here when we got here.

"Have some fun with them." I told her and she looked at me confused.

"How? You choose." I held my chin in between my finger and thumb, making it look like I was thinking hard.

"Make her stand on one foot, and when she drops her foot, he has to beat her to death!" I cheered and Kat laughed, doing as I asked.

"I think I'm rubbing off on you baby girl." Daddy whispered in my ear and I smirked evilly.

"I'd rather rub off on you." I giggled, straddling him and grinding against him and kissing him happily, making him groan.

"You little weirdo. You want to get off in a room of minors? I think that's quite illegal." I shrugged, continuing my activities before someone cleared their throats and I turned around to see Caroline.

"Elena wants you." She told me and I sighed heavily, standing up and kissing daddy's cheek before walking over there.

"Can I help you Elena?" I asked, sitting beside her.

"Why are you with him? He killed me Scar! He's not a good guy, I want to see you with a guy that will love you and take care of you! What happened to Mark?" I snorted.

"Klaus killed him Elena-"

"See! He's Not Good! He's-"

"He killed him because he was raping me." Elena's jaw dropped and she stared at me in confusion. "Mark wasn't a good guy, he beat me all the time-"