C h a p t e r n i n e t e e n

You can't stop the waves but you can learn how to surf. 🌊🏄🏻

I know it took me long to update bc of exams but at least y'all got a long chapter :)

(Warning: sexual assault in this chapter. If you don't feel comfortable, skip to the end.)

Chapter nineteen

"A beautiful prey for a starving predator." The figure appeared in front of me making me back away in pure terror.

Times like these were when I prayed I had a brother around me.

"Don't get scared, darling. I've been waiting for this moment." The stout middle-aged man flashed a wicked smirk. His rugged face, yellow crooked teeth and chubby fingers that went down my stomach at a slow pace made me want to scream out of fear.

I felt like the stairs didn't lead to the exit. It was a path to this underground basement. The aura around here was unwelcoming and this uncanny stench that filled my nose made me fight the urge to empty my contents. I hoped it wasn't what I was imagining.

My eyes which held fear watched as he circled around me before pushing my body down. Falling on the ground with a loud thud and a piercing scream, I pushed his body that was on top of mine. I squirmed under his weight like a writhing snake. His rough palms covered my mouth, blocking my pleading screams.

"Leave me alone, you bastard!" I shouted.

I wriggled in his grip when he held my waist with his sweaty arms and dragged me along the dusty path. I thrashed around and kicked my legs everywhere. The friction caused burning on my elbows and I was sure a rash made its way on my skin. My head spun, I wished I didn't leave Harry. At least I could trust him with this.

"Stop moving!" He roared, hitting his elbow on my side, making me groan out of pain.

I was thrust towards the cold floor and the man soon jumped on me. His lips went on my neck as his perverted hands wandered down my body. I shoved him back with force only to receive a sharp sting on my cheek. Crawling back promptly, I stood on my feet. My chest rose and fell rapidly and heart threatened to burst out of my chest when he walked closer.

"Listen up you Lil' bïtch, I will do what I want and you must keep your hands to yourself." He slapped me once again and my body fell back to the floor, unable to protest anymore.

As he sat on his knees, his rough fingers went to touch my lips and then grasp my breasts. Before I opened my mouth to scream, he pulled a napkin from his pocket and tied it around my mouth. I shook my head furiously with hot tears streaming down my cheeks when his hand dipped into my pants. My breathing started to accelerate and hands began to shiver.

I glanced around the basement, hoping there would be someone who would help me. Panic flooded through me as he pulled my pants down and continuously rammed his fingers into me. Pain shot through my body and suddenly, my breathing became heavier. My chest was heaving violently as he continued to assault me.

When I heard the sound of a belt unbuckling that's when I realized everything I had ever done to protect myself from dangers like these was eventually of no use.

"I'm going enjoy a lot" His disgusting laughter echoed through the basement. He pulled a rope and tied it around my wrists, too tight for my blood circulation to flow. His palm was still in my mouth as I screamed, but my voice muffled.

My breaths were uneven as he lifted the hem of my shirt and let his disgusting fingers trail up my abdomen before ripping my blouse off completely. I kicked at his face only to receive a punch on my jaw. Both my head and jaw throbbed with pain.