1# Ships And Wut's.

2/23/19: This story was made years ago, so apologizes for OOCness, errors, and more!

_____________________

"What the hell." Reborn questioned his sanity as he watched Tsuna reading something on the computer while Laughing and crying at the same time.

And he had only been gone an hour!

He could only wounder what Tsuna had found to make her act this way. Hopefully it was nothing bad.

But alas, he could only hope.

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Good morning Tsu-chan~! How was your sleep~?" Nana cooed as she watched her baby girl walk into the kitchen.

"Mom." Tsuna said in a very serious way that made Reborn look up, expecting something serious. (Reborn is an adult)

Nana looked at her daughter in curiosity. "What is it Tsuna dear?" sounds of Lambo and Fuuta could be heard in the back round.

Tsuna's eyes flashed orange. "I love Yoai. I have a OTP mum." Nana just tilted her head in question while Reborn froze.

"Wut." Reborn blurted out.

"Wut?" Tsuna questioned.

"Wut~?" Nana tilted her head even more.

"Wuttttttt???" Lambo stopped running to also question.

"Wuutu?" Fuuta asked.

The sound of a door slamming open filled the room.

"WUT?" Asked a pissed Hayato.

"Wuut~??" Asked a cheerful Takeshi.

"Kufufu~ Wut?" Mukuro came out from the corner he was stalking Tsuna through.

"Wut." Kyoya jumped through the window, shattering it.

"....Wut?" A confused looking Chrome came out from some other corner in the house.

"..Wut..?" A confused looking Nono popped into existence on top of the refrigerator.  

"Wuttt?" Kyoko came out from Tsuna's room. Sniffing a pair of girls boxers.

"WUT!?" Xanxus stormed into the house, only to be jumped by Takeshi, who wanted someone to eat.

"Wwwat?" Skull came up from one of the floor boards, wearing a cap and a wizard hat. Nono pawed the top of the fridge, mewing for someone to come scratch him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Fuck. Nono's doing it again!" Yelled a pissed off Rain guardian.

________________________________________________________________________________________

In the end, almost everyone Tsuna knew in the Mafia came to her house to question her new found love for Yaoi. Tsuna did find out why Reborn questioned her choice.

Reborn loved Yuri.

A sworn enemy.

So in the end nobody got Nono down so he was stuck up their meowing until one of his guardian's came up and got him off the fridge.

And so end's a very peaceful day.