4# Insulting And Confession

2/23/19: This story was made years ago, so apologizes for OOCness, errors, and more!

_____________________

"Kyoya...We need to talk."

Kyoya glared at the herbivore. "We have nothing to speak about."

Dino gave a strangled sigh. "No Kyoya. We need to talk about this obsession!"

The raven scoffed. "There is no obsession herbivore."

Dino face palmed, "Kyoya...Your school is a slut." Said raven glared dangers at him.

"Namimori-chan is nothing like that!" Kyoya exclaimed. "Isn't that right Nammy..?" Dino watched as Kyoya patted the floor gently, cooing at the floor.

Dino turned away from the said 'couple'. "Not obsessed he says..."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Nono meowed in need, he really needed to be pet.

The lighting guardian dragged a hand over his face, "You know what...I'm not dealing with this shit today."

The lighting guardian walked away as Nono rubbed his head against the table.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Tsuna waited for the man in front of her to say what he wanted her to hear.

Tsuna shifted awkwardly, "So..."

The man sighed, "Right, that." He ran a hand through his hair. "Well...I really shouldn't be the first to say this."

Tsuna blinked innocently. "Say what?"

The man gained some red to his face, Tsuna wondered if he was embarrassed.

"Look, I really like you." The man turned away.

Tsuna stared, "Well..I like you too." Honey eyes watched how the mans form stiffened. "I mean..We are friends, why wouldn't I like you?"

The man face palmed. "Your hopeless."

"What do you mean Reborn?"