9# Yaoi And Reburn

2/23/19: This story was made years ago, so apologizes for OOCness, errors, and more!

_____________________

Tsuna burst through the doors, Reborn swerved around in his chair, facing Tsuna.

"Yes Dame-Tsun-"

"Reborn!" Tsuna blurted, interrupting Reborn. "T-The! The new manga came out!"

Reborn stopped, his eyes zeroing in on Tsuna. "Are you positive?"

Tsuna gave him the 'look'. "Am I sure? OF FUCKING COURSE!"

"So its not like that time you woke up at almost 1:00 in the morning screaming something about how the 'new' manga came out?" Reborn commented casually.

Tsuna growled lowly, "This time I'm sure you bastard."

Reborn raised an unamused eyebrow, "And pry tell how you 'know'?"

Tsuna smirked, reaching a hand into her sweatshirt. "Well....it just so happens that I got my hands on a copy..."

Reborn was gone in an instant, hands already on the book.

Tsuna scowled, "Reborn! I was going to read that you bastard!"

Reborn turned around, sticking his tounge out at Tsuna. "I can do whatever I want Dame-Tsuna."

Tsuna huffed angrily, "You're so lucky that I don't tell anyone that you read Yaoi manga."

Reborn sighed, "If you did tell them I would tell then that you did also."

_______________________________________________________________________________

_________________

Tsuna watched as Lambo told Nana about how she took his candy.

Tsuna sighed, turning towards Hayato, "Snitches get stiches."

Hayato snorted and turned a page of his book, "More like snitches are bitches."

Tsuna choked on the water she was drinking, laughing harshly.

_________________________________________________________________________

"Reburn."

"Reborn."

"Reburn.."

"Reborn."

"Reburn!"

"....Reborn."

"Reburn!!"

"Reborn!"

"Reburn!"

"Reborn...!" Reborn growled out, annoyed.

Lal snorted, "Really 'I'm-the-best-out-there'? Auguring with a kid?"

Reborn glared at Lal, "She started it."

Lal pointed towards the little 3 year old. "She was just trying to say your name."

Reborn glanced at the honey eyed girl, 'She's tricked everyone..'

When everyone finally turned away, the honey eyed girl smirked evilly, 'Revenge! For all those years of the damned training! Mawahahaha!'

__________________________________________________________________________________

_________________