8# Tsu-chan And Hn

2/23/19: This story was made years ago, so apologizes for OOCness, errors, and more!

_____________________

"Tsu-chan loves everyone!"

Everyone who was in the meeting room at the moment turned towards the frozen Demica.

"....What?" Enma questioned, looking a little red in the face.

"Tsu-chan said she l...loves everyone!" Tsuna tried to cup her hands over her mouth, face red.

Takeshi slowly turned his gaze over to the smirking hitman, "...Hahaha...What did you do Reborn?" (Omfg, X3 I keep typing Takeshi's name as 'Takeshit'.)

Reborn simply smirked even more, "Whatever do you mean?"

Takeshi and Enma gave him the look.

Reborn twirled the gun he had in his firm grip, "Well...I may have shot Dame-Tsuna with a new bullet that Leon made...Which made her child like side come out and say what she really thinks."

Enma sweat-dropped. "So....Tsuna-chan says what she thinks?"

Reborn tilted his fedora down, smirk growing wider. "Of course."

Tsuna suddenly felt very scared.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Tsuna stared down at the baby that claimed to be her tutor, eyes shinning. "Are you here to make me a mafia boss of the richest and strongest Mafia family in the world?!"

Reborn stared at his to-be-student. "What?"

Tsuna placed a finger on her chin. "Oh, I guess your also an Arcobaleno, also a famous hitman that works under the ninth boss of the Mafia family I'm going to end up leading?"

Reborn simply stared at Tsuna. "...What?"

Tsuna turned around, calling out to her mom. "Mom! The person whos going to make me a Mafia boss is here!"

Reborn looked at Tsuna once again, face perfectly blank. "What..?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

---------------------------------------------------

"Hn......"

Kyoya stared at Tsuna. "Hn."

Tsuna stared back, face blank. "Hnn."

Kyoya looks slightly surprised."Hnnnnnnnn.."

Tsuna widened's her eyes. "Hhhhhnnnnnn (-_- ;)"

Kyoya smirked, "Hn Hn Hnnnnnn..."

Tsuna flushed red. "K-Kyoya!"

Kyoya smirked even more. "Hnnnnnnnnnnn~"

Tsuna shuttered a quick reply before running out the door, face steaming red.