10# Body Swap And Godfather

2/23/19: This story was made years ago, so apologizes for OOCness, errors, and more!

_____________________

"Wow....I feel so..."

"Powerful?"

"Yeah...Powerful..."

Tsuna snorted, rolling her eyes, "Well its you're fault we're switched at the moment, so you better not do anything stupid in my body." A dark aura appeared behind Tsuna.

Reborn shuttered slightly, "Of course I won't..."

____________________________________________________________________________

Later....
_____________________________________________________________________________

"Bang Bang! I'm the worlds greatest hitman, Reborn!" Reborn (Whose body Tsuna was in at the moment) stood in front of a mirror, making his finger look like a gun.

Reborn looked at himself for a moment before tilting his fedora down, making himself look more dangerous. "I torture people for a living, I like cosplaying and reading Yaoi."

At that very moment, the door to his room opened, reveling a surprised Nono.

Nono walked a little closer, looking confused. "Well Reborn....I didn't now you liked Yaoi."

Reborn (Tsuna) felt like a deer caught in headlights. 'Aww shit! I'm so dead, I'm not going to live tell 20 and I'm not going to get married and have kids!'

Nono held up a finger, smirking happily, "But...I like Yaoi too! expectedly...the flexible ones..yum."

Reborn (Tsuna) looked at her grandfather in horror, mouth a gape.

___________________________________________________________________________________________-

"AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!! WILL ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOVEEEEEEE YOU!!!!!!!!!"

Dino face palmed, "Tsuna I'm not going to die."

Tsuna continued, "EVEN IF REBORN HATES YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!" She paused for dramatic affect, "I WILLLLLLLLLL ALLLLLLLLLWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSS LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!!!!!!!"

Dino just left.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Tsu-channnnnn~! Come to papa!"

Tsuna glared at the blonde, "No."

"Tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-channnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~!!!!"

"No."

"What If I told you that Reborn was you're godfather?"

Tsuna froze for a second, "What?"

The blonde smirked, "I have it now, he is now you're godfather! Now you'll only be my Tuna-fish~!"

Reborn glared that the blonde, "Fuck off dumbass, you can't just make me the godfather."

"Oh yes I can!"

Tsuna groaned, "Papa! It wouldn't even work! Just because me and Reborn are dating, doesn't mean that you can just ruin our relationship!"

"Yes, Yes I can."

Tsuna pouted cutely, "I'm telling Mama!"

The blonde paled, "No! Don't tell my dear Nana! She'll kill me!"

Reborn kicked the blonde in the face, taking great joy in doing so. "Then don't name me a fucking godfather."

______________________________________________________________________________