3# Hisses And Jump Cuddles

2/23/19: This story was made years ago, so apologizes for OOCness, errors, and more!

_____________________

"Hisssss.."

"Woah! Reborn calm down..I'm just trying to get up!" Tsuna laid on her side, facing Reborn. She didn't understand why he was like this sometimes, it was.....weird to say the least.

Reborn started back at her, his black eyes looking back into her own Honey brown ones-

- until Reborn licked her nose.

Tsuna instantly sat up, her face beaming red. "Dammit Reborn!" Reborn hissed as Tsuna got out of the bed, Tsuna just ignored it as she started to march downstairs, pretending not to hear the pitiful meowing.

"Damn you Reborn..." Tsuna muttered under her breath as she made herself Miso soup.  "You are your weird hissing moment's"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"-And so, we would like to make a peace treaty between our famil- NO! NONO NOT DURING THE FUCKING MEETING!" The mist guardian hissed as Nono pawed the other Don's face, meowing playfully.

The Don flushed, "I-I..." The poor man suddenly fainted.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"-so what do you say Casseo Don? Peace?" Tsuna offered with a bright, blinding smile. The other Don simply smiled back.

"Ah, A peace treaty  would be ni-" He was cut off as the doors slammed open.

And in came the number one hitman.

Rushing towards Tsuna in a flash, (Later on, Tsuna would find this hilarious instead of worrying.) he was there cuddling with Tsuna.

The Casseo don stared in shock before going over to the nearest wall and banging his head into it over and over again.

Until he fainted.

____________________________________________________________________________________________