11# Meeting And Regrets

2/23/19: This story was made years ago, so apologizes for OOCness, errors, and more!

_____________________

"You looking for a fight?"

Takeshi chuckled nervously, raising his hands up, "No.....?"

Hayato glared, hands preparing to take out his bombs, "Tenth, should I blow this guy up?"

Tsuna shook her head repeatedly, "NO!" They looked at her for her sudden out burst.

Tsuna lowered her head, "I-I Mean....Takeshi-kun is a new f-friend I-I made..."

Hayato looked surprised for a second, then registered the 'Takeshi-kun' nickname.

"Teme! How dare you force tenth to call you that!"

"Ahaha~! Is this a new game??"

"Ciaossu~"

"Reborn-san!" Hayato exclaimed, surprised by the sudden entrance.

Reborn ignored him, turning towards the laughing Takeshi. "Would you like to join the mafia?"

"Ahaha~! Is this one of the games kids play?? Well then of course I will! It sounds fun!"

Hayato silently fumed, angry about how some idiot had to join them.

Meanwhile, off to the side Tsuna just face-palmed at them.

___________________________________________________________________________
______________

"Hey mom?"

Nana looked over at her daughter, smile present on her face. "Yes sweetie?"

Tsuna looked nervous for a second, looking down she continued. "What....do you do if someone wont leave you alone?"

Nana looked surprised for a second, before regaining her smile. "Aww~ Don't worry about it Tsu-chan! I'm sure they'll go away soon~!"

Tsuna smiled, thanking her mother then leaving.

Nana watched her daughter leave, making sure she was fully gone before turning back around, sharp knife in hand.

Nana's smile gained a slight glint, her knife sharpened the slightest, "Soon he'll be gone from my Tsu-chan's life~! Oh~! So much work to do~!"

The next day, Tsuna never saw the guy again.

Nana only smiled cheerfully when Tsuna came home and told her about it.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Die."

Tsuna felt her whole world slowly crumble, a bitter smile came to her face before she collapsed.

'I....'

'I...Regret...'

__________________

Reborn waited.

30 seconds.

1 minute.

5 minutes.

10 minutes.

15 minutes.

25 minutes.

Tsuna wasn't waking up.

_________________

'I Regret...'

'....I regret nothing...'