5# False Guessing And Fan Boying

2/23/19: This story was made years ago, so apologizes for OOCness, errors, and more!

_____________________

Tsuna was confused.

Very confused.

It really started out as a normal day, expect for the part when Reborn tried to wake her up super early for no reason at all.

Then she got a giant grin from her mother, Reborn was sulking in a corner, (What the hell?) While everyone else was patting her on the back or looking at her with teary eyes.

Tsuna only had one question.

"What the hell?"

She had just gotten home from school, (Why were her friends gone?) And she opened the door to find a giant banner spelling..

'Happy Pregnancy!'

Tsuna looked horrified when Nana came up to her and patted Tsuna's stomach.

Tsuna looked at Hayato who smiled and asked her who the lucky man was. (Why is this happening?)

Tsuna blanked out for a second, her face going blank.

Everyone watched as Tsuna entered dying will mode, Tsuna literally burned the banner to ashes, then pointing at Reborn.

"Is this some sick joke?" Tsuna snarled, "WHY WOULD I BE PREGNANT?! I HAVEN'T EVEN HAD SEX BEFORE!"

There was an awkward silence, Reborn looked about as shocked as everyone else.

Takeshi walked forward slowly. "L-look Tsuna...Shamal told us that you were....yeah know..." Takeshi leaned in. "Pregnant.."

Tsuna turned towards the doctor who was flirting with Haru, "SHAMAL!"

Said doctor, turned slightly pale at the voice that was calling his name.

Tsuna stomped towards him. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

__________________________________________________________

"Nono! Your granddaughters pregnant!"

Nono poked his head up from behind his desk, a cat like grin on his face.

Nono pawed the guardians face, "Rawr~"

The guardian pushed the paw away. "Damnit Nono, not now.."

Nono only continued to grin
_____________________________________________________________

Tsuna and Reborn were walking home after another day of wonderful training. (Tsuna hated it)

When suddenly Reborn stopped, eyes wide and shining.

Tsuna poked Reborn's arm, "Are you okay?" She whispered.

Reborn opened his mouth, a giant squeal came out.

Tsuna watched in disbelief as Reborn walked (Freaking pranced) up to a group of boys, all of them wearing Fedora's.

Tsuna watched silently as Reborn gushed and smiled at them.

Later, Tsuna locked that memory away in her head forever, hoping to forget that awful, weird, crazy day..

But she still remembered having to carry the hitman home after he fainted from blood loss.
__