12# Driving And Giotto

2/23/19: This story was made years ago, so apologizes for OOCness, errors, and more!

_____________________

"Kyoya watch out for the-!"

"NOT THE STORE-!"

"No please....NOT THE OTHER CARS!"

Kyoya smirked, speeding the car up more.

You see, when Kyoya got his car modeled so that it was basically impossible to damage, he desired to test it out. (Actually he just wanted to try out his new tool, after all, the stupid pineapple herbivore couldn't beat him in the little contest they were having..)

Tsuna paled, thinking about all the paperwork she would have to do later on for all this damage.

She sure hated her damn job.

_____________________________________________

Tsuna swung around Emma taking her hands. "Stamp on the ground.."

Tsuna smiled happily as the red head joined in with her and the danced around the empty living room.

"Jump, jump, jump, jump" Emma paused, laughing quietly as Tsuna jumped around. "Move'n all around.."

Tsuna joined in with Emma as they spun around each other, "Da da-da dow!"

They never noticed Emma's guardians watching them with slight smiles of their own.
______________________________________________

"Aww my granddaughter is so adorable~!"

Tsuna looked at him weirdly, a grimace on her face. "Uh...Who are you exactly?"

Giotto paled for a moment, looking over at G for help. (G only shook his head, pointing at Hayato, who was steaming in the corner.)

Giotto sighed, looking over at the little brunette. "I am you're great, great, great, great, great grandfather!"

Tsuna held up a hand, face still monotonous, "I have a question before you contribute."

Giotto felt his hyper intuition warning him about something, causing him to sweat. "Uh sure..."

Tsuna suddenly gained sparkles around her, "How do you still look so young!? Tell me all you're secrets!"

G shook his head as he heard Giottos pain filled screams from a distance.