Chapter 5

Demi's POV:

Another Tuesday, another day writing an exam. I was waiting in front of the classroom, waiting for the class to come, where are they? Just 5 people where there. The teacher came and we walked in, starting the lesson, after a while the rest came, but no Zayn...where is he?! I sighed. The teacher told us to start to prepare for the exam. I started to learn but stopped, I wasn't in the mood to study...I would fail this exam anyway. I was talking to Emily, thinking about Zayn and why he isn't here. I guess he's skipping school cause of the exam, I shook my head....cheater.

It was now our first break, I saw Miley, a girl of my class...I start to like her more from day to day. I smiled and waved at her, she smiled and walked over to us. 'Wow, you're so not late.' I smirked. She laughed and said. 'I skipped first period, it'd be boring for me.' I laughed lightly. 'True.' we talked and talked and then we had next period, English. I walked upstairs with Sandy, Emily and Miley, waiting for the teacher. I saw then Zayn walking upstairs with David, Kevin and Jonas. OMFG? Since when is Zayn in school? On the one hand I was happy to see him....on the other hand I was mad that he skipped the first period.

The teacher came and unlocked the door, I sat down on my seat next to Emily and smiled at Miley, she just smiled back. I turned my attention to the teacher and me and Sandy started to do our work...a presentation. I looked over to Zayn once in a while but Miley noticed it and winked at me. I rolled my eyes lightly blushing. I kept on working, asking the teacher a few questions and ended my work with Sandy, I did most of the work....but oh well. It was once again break time and I packed my bag, hoping Zayn would start to talk to me...but nothing. I sighed and took my bag walking out with Emily, Miley and Sandy. Emily started to walk in the direction to the computers, I raised my eyebrow. 'Emily we said the second break we'll go outside!' I said kinda pissed. She just shook her head and went alone to the computers. Meanie. I walked out with Sandy and Miley, we talked and laughed, well had our fun. Then Emily came to us and we talked more. Out of no where I asked. 'Does my ass shake when I walk?' the girls looked at me and all laughed. 'What?' Miley said. I laughed a little and repeated myself, and started to walk so they could see if my ass is shaking. I purposely walked like a penguin. They laughed harder and I turned to them seeing Zayn and David and also Kevin and on the top of it Jonas. Walking behind us I blushed, cause they saw how I walked but I ignored it and kept trying to shake my ass, Sandy was laughing hard and Emily shaking her head out of laughter, just Miley staid seriously and said. 'You can't shake your ass, you're walking like our GYM teacher.' I laughed harder with the rest of the girls. We arrived at the door and waited for our GYM teacher to come, then the girls and me talked more. I kept looking at Zayn once a while, so did he.

Our teacher came and we changed into our GYM clothes. I walked downstairs with the girls, in the room, where we had GYM, I walked to where Zayn was standing, just by the way he was standing at the Badminton rackets, he took one and pushed off the whole box, him and me tried to catch it he looked at me and smiled. 'I'd have catch it without you too.' I rolled my eyes. 'A simple thank you would have been enough, you know.' I took a racket and stood there, he took one and looked at me, I looked at him and took all of my brave and said. 'You were too late you know.' He smiled. 'Me and late? No way, I wasn't late.' I gave him a look and he chuckled. 'You caught me, and now?' I sighed. 'Zayn if you take this serious you'd make it, I mean...listen I don't want to make just compliments, cause then you'd be out of your mind, thinking you're the best but, you're a smart boy, keep being concentrated on school, forget about David or Kevin for once, and study for school!' Zayn nodded, 'I know I know, it's just I want to quit this whole school thing, but I don't know how to tell my mother so I stay here.' The teacher yelled for us. 'ZAYN AND DEMI! THE WHOLE CLASS ALREADY STARTED AND YOU TWO?!' I looked at the teacher and said. 'It's fine I will start now.' I looked around and everyone got already a partner. 'Uh, Mr. Wink I got no partner.' I looked at him and sighed. 'Of course you got one. Zayn is your partner, now start!!!' I jumped in the inside. Zayn is my partner, MY and only MY! I smiled and me and Zayn started to play, 'Be easy on me Zayn, I'm not good at this.' He chuckled quietly and started, I failed a lot of times, but had kinda fun...I mean hello? I played with Zayn! For the first time in my life.

Our teacher told us to stop and to pick a paper, everyone did as us told, and now we had to look at the paper, there were two pieces of each paper. My partner was now Jan, I sighed why not Zayn? Me and Jan, had to play against David and Zayn. I smirked. This will be easy,...I thought wrong, Zayn kept talking to me, distracting me, keeping me away from the game, just by smiling and looking at me. Zayn shot the ball at me hard and I hid. 'ZAYN!' I screamed. He laughed. 'What? Aren't we friends any more.' I glared at him and Jan, yelling at me for being distracted all the time, blame Zayn, idiot, I thought and kept playing. We lost, 11:15 -.-

at the end of the tournament, me and my partner made the second place, Zayn just the sixth, I smiled and smirked at the same time...is this possible? I don't know, and I don't care, anyhow. GYM was now over, now it was time to write our exam, Sandy and Emily already left, and got to class, just me and Miley were there...well that was what I thought me and her walked slowly, not wanting to write the exam, we talked about Miley's ex, and out of nowhere I looked behind us and saw Zayn walking fast next to us, I smiled. 'Hey, where is your friend?' I asked. 'Yes, your gay friend.' Miley added, I laughed lightly. He looked at me. 'What? She said that not me...' He nodded. 'So if he's gay...you're saying I'm gay too?' I got widen eyes. 'No way in hell,' the three of us kept walking slow and I looked at him. 'How is your mother?' He looked at me. 'Well she's fine. Thanks for asking.' I smiled. 'So you didn't drive her crazy yet?' we were walking upstairs and he looked over his shoulder to me. 'Me? I'm not driving anyone crazy.' I smirked. 'Yo, Miley tell me one person that Zayn is driving crazy every single day.' without hesitate she said my name. 'Demi who? I don't know a girl like this.' Zayn joked. I hold playfully my heart. 'Okay, Zayn you just broke my heart, you don't even know my name?' He chuckled lightly. 'Of course I know you're name, it's Demi Lovato.' He smiled. 'No Zayn it's too late, my heart is broken.' Miley laughed lightly and we walked in, sitting down starting to write our exam, I felt someone's eyes on me, I looked once at Zayn and saw how he quickly looked away. I shook smiling my head, Miley didn't know what to write and left early, like most of the people, we had just 30 minutes more to write. I sighed, I don't know what else to write so I gave my paper to the teacher and put on my sweater looking at Zayn, without a smile...I mean I just failed my exam, I sighed took my bag and left without a smile or a good bye.

Demi is really brave around Zayn lately? But will she ever take the step and tell him? Liked it? If so please vote, comment and follow :)

a.das