Chapter 8

Demi's POV:

I shook laughing my head. 'You're so unbelievable!' I said looking at Zayn. He just shrugged smiling big at me. 'So Zayn, what are you up to?' I asked him. But Zayn suddenly begun to sing. 'We're invincible.' I was slightly confused. 'What?!' He just repeated himself. 'We're invincible' I suddenly opened my eyes and saw I was laying on my bed and Kelly Rowland was singing her song 'Invincible' and I realized that it was time to wake up. I turned off my phone and fall back in my bed. UGH! All just a dream, me talking to Zayn like this, I sighed dreamily and stood up, I directly walked to the bathroom, got myself ready. I checked the time 6.00 am, Zayn is probably still asleep, since he lives near the school. I packed my stuff and made my bed, put some make up on, but still looked naturally and put on my shoes. 'Bye mom!' I yelled, even though I knew she's sleeping and didn't hear me. I sighed closing the door and walking to the bus. 6.38, the bus is late...like always. Finally the bus arrived, I got in and sat down on my usually seat. I put on my I-pod and turned on the music. Then we came to Sara's station. I sighed. Don't get me wrong. I love Sara, she's one of my best friends, it's just during the ride I need some time for myself, honestly I just wanna continue my dream about Zayn. I looked out of the window hoping Sara didn't see me. Then I felt someone sitting next to me. 'Hey Demi.' Sara said. I turned to her, turning off my I-pod. 'Hey Sara.' I replied. She rolled her eyes and I knew what she was gonna say. ' I hate school, I'm tired, I wanna go back to bed!' I giggled. 'Same here, same here.' I said. We started to talk a bit. Then she turned on her I-pod and I turned on mine. And we listened to our music, and I drifted off to my own little world.....with Zayn. I smiled leaning my head against Sara's shoulder and closing my eyes, continue to dream about Zayn. Sara nudged me. 'Hey wake up.' I groaned. 'Just 5 minutes.' I stuck out my tongue. She laughed. 'But we're already at school! Come on before the bus starts driving again.' I sighed giving up. I took my bags and got off of the bus. We walked out the bus, when Sara got her cigarettes out, I sighed, I don't like it to see her smoking, I just don't like it and I keep telling her to stop, but she won't listen! We stopped in front of the door of the school, and she kept smoking. 'Come on Sara! Hurry, it's cold!' I complained, shaking my ass off, it's January, so it's still fucking cold! Sara threw the cigarette away and we got in school. I smiled a last time at Sara. 'Bye, I see you tomorrow then?' She nodded and waved and walked to her class. I stopped smiling. This smile, is fake all the time just fake. I don't like to go to school, I just don't like it...I walked up the stairs waiting for everyone to arrive. I sat down on the ground leaning against the wall. I turned on my I-pod once again, drifting of to my own little world. I looked down on the ground, forgetting about everyone and everything. I saw from the corner of my eyes that some of my class mates were now here, but I was just waiting for one of them. Zayn! Just for your information since Miley talked to Zayn a whole week past. I won't talk to him not now...I'm not ready and scared. Since then we almost just ignored each other. Which was hard for me because actually I enjoyed our conversations.

Then I saw him, coming up the stairs, Zayn. I wanted to jump in his arms, but somehow I wasn't in the mood, to even smile. I think with the sad songs I listened to I made myself sad? I sighed, starting to think about life listening to Marisol by Emily Osment, I really hate myself for doing this. Listening to sad songs and ruining my good mood! The teacher walked past me and everyone started to get in class after the teacher unlocked the door, I slowly stood up and got my back, still listening to music. I felt Zayn being behind me, oh how badly I wanted to turn around and talk to him, say Good morning to him, but hell I didn't have the guts for it! I walked in the room, without a smile, I wasn't in the mood to fake a smile today. I sat down and watched the others sitting down. 'So, before I even check who's here or not. I wanna know who got the books here.' We all got our books out, but two students. 'Where are your books boys?' My teacher asked and there it started, the usually nonsense argue! At the end of the argue, the two students had to leave the class, cause they had no book. How happy I was that Zayn got his book with him! We started to work and I kept glancing over to Zayn, realizing he didn't looked at me once...who am I kidding? He doesn't even notice me anymore!