The End

Okay, before you read this chapter let me tell you something. I'm really sorry for this ending as I know all of you wanted another ending but this story is - again -  based on a true happening, as I don't want to add something that didn't happen I hope you like it anyway. I really thought for a long time if I'd just change the end but then decided not to.

Demi's POV:

There are times where you feel like the one person you want and need....you will never but really never ever get. But maybe if you hope enough and pray enough...some day this person will belong to you...but it's hard to get to this ''some day''...my Story? Most of you probably know it. I'm head over heels in love with this boy in my class...but damn this dude I still don't know if he likes me. He's 20 and I'm only 18...how could that even work?...I don't really know...The past few weeks seemed like he would like me...we had our ups and downs...more downs than ups.

Let me tell you something, I tried to forget him, so many times, so damn many times...it didn't work.

I couldn't forget this smile on his face...when we looked at each other. I couldn't forget how his favourite word is unbelievable. I couldn't forget the look on his face...when he was concentrated. I couldn't forget the urge to hug him always when I saw him being sad. I couldn't forget how different he was. I just couldn't, he was stuck in my head...stuck in my heart.

Do you know the time, between the evening and night? The time where you lay down on your bed and wait for the sleep to take over you? The time you are forced to think about everything...about him?

Always when I lay down on my bed and listen to my favourite songs, I think about him. if he thinks about me too, if he has this urge to be around me, like I do. if he's alone at the moment, if he'll be at school the next day, if he'll notice me, if he'll ever say the 3 words I wanna hear coming out of his mouth ''I love you'' , if he is the right one, if he's asking himself the same questions I ask myself.

But you know what hurts the most? Like Rascal Flatts and Cascada already said it, is that he's so close, that I had so much to say but all I did is stay quiet...not knowing what could have been, what he would have said, if I talked to him about my feelings. And now I got to live with this regret...

Silent love is not always good...well it's never good.

Let me give you an advice, never keep your love for someone as a secret, go and tell him how you feel about him, cause you never know how he feels about you, maybe he feels the exact same, for me, it's too late. Don't do the same mistake like I did.

Yep, this is how it ended. Hope you liked it...

a.das