Operation: Go For It! .o4

I first thought of making Jamaica a guy, but after seeing a couple of fan made pictures, I decided on Jamaica being a woman :D

-.-.-.-.-.-

The first thing you noted once you got off the plane to Jamaica was that it was hot.

"Hey, [Name]! What's up, mon~?" Jamaica waved and walked up to you.

"Is it always this hot?" you tugged at the collar of your sweatshirt. She laughed and slapped your back.

"You have such a weird mind!"

What?

Jamaica started to lead you around and you observed the tall palm trees that lined the outside of the beach. Strolling along, you walked into one of the markets (of course it was outside). People who held open the stalls had many different kinds of vegetables and fruits spread out on the cloths on the ground. The food was so exotic and foreign to you, you had half the mind to buy every type to try them.

"Seems like to me you're hungry," Jamaica took out a cigarette and lit it. You nodded sheepishly and smiled. The Jamaican let out another laugh. "The others told me you like to eat."

So, you both headed to a cafe that had mostly tourists located on the beach side. You were grateful for the new shade but it was still open air and it felt like you were taking a bath in the humidity. You took a seat as Jamaica went up to the counter and ordered coffee and platanos. She came to your table with said food and you dug into the fried plantains.

"There is something I should warn you about," Jamaica jabbed the butt of her cigarette into the ash tray and quickly got out another to light up. "Try to stay in line with the rules. We are quite... traditional and don't like it when somebody changes it, 'kay mon?"

You blinked but have a sign you understood. You continued to eat in silence as Jamaica puffed on her cigarette. Then a loud noise erupted from the pocket of Jamaica and she quickly got out her phone.

"Jamaica here~!" she greeted into the phone. She carried out the short conversation with her face lighting up at the idea the other person said. Clicking the end button, she stood up and picked up the plate and cups to bring back to the counter.

"What was that about?" you questioned, standing up to follow after her.

"We are going to go play cricket with my crew!" Jamaica smiled. You gulped down the rest of the food you had left and stared at her.

"But I don't know how to plat cricket at all!"

"Don't worry you'll get the hang of it." she patted your back.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Was that too short or too much of a cliffhanger thing...? Oh well *shrugs* I'm sure TNT just wants me to post this already.

Aparently cricket is becoming a very sport in Jamaica, and I have no experience playing it so I don't know how it goes at all :D

And it's strange how the reader is jumping to all these different countries. Aren't you a weird one?!? HURHUR~