Operation: Go For It! .o9

/casually puts this here

Preparing to go diving, sight seeing strange creatures, and enjoying an open BBQ, you were going to adventure the outback of Australia. He was an interesting fellow himself and always carrying that koala around. You swore it was giving you dirty looks.

"We are going to the Great Barrier Reef, right?" Your Australian friend asked you.

"Yes! It sounds amazing!" You said.

"Well, I've been diving there so many times but I can never get tired of it! After that we will have barbie time*," he smiled at you and continued the way to the beach. You hoped that 'barbie time' didn't actually mean playing with dolls.

Suddenly your foot caught on something and you tripped and fell causing you to get a face full of mud. You pushed yourself up and spat out dirt with a not pleased face.

"My God, [Name]!"

When you thought he was coming to actually help you up and aid you somewhere, he kneeled by your feet looking concerned for something else.

"You have to be careful! You almost stepped on this little mate," he picked up a snake carefully. You almost stepped on that? It could have bit you and you would have died from poisoning and he cares about the snake?

He stood up and walked towards a place to set the snake in a safer place and then turned to you.

"Oh, [Name]. You're all muddy." He sounded surprised.

Face palm.

-.-.-.-.-

*Barbie time means BBQ xD

Ahh, I would be so confused at Australian slang if I ever go there.