1- five colours in her nails

Don't do it. Please don't it. Harry thought to himself, while crossing his fingers. He was stood at the back of the church trying his hardest not to be seen....

2 months earlier.

A Friday evening, will it be a night in or night out? Ashley thought to herself while staring at her computer screen. Tapping her nails on the desk, each nail was a different colour. One nail a nude, another a French manicure,  the other plain white, and the rest a mixture of baby pink and rose. Ashely had a different colour on each nail to help her determine which colour she would like best for her wedding. It was her last week at work before she took off two months to have a break before her wedding.

She looks out the window and sees the sun is still bright, she will never be able to get over how beautiful the weather is in Perth.
Moving to Australia was a risky move for Ashley, but she still diligently went for it and hasn't regretted it since. Ashley knew exactly what she will be doing tonight. Going to her beautiful beach house to watch the sunset.
But with who. Liam will still be at the studio so he'll miss the sunset. Angelina? Maybe even throw a party? After all what's the point in owning a beach house if you don't party? Angelina will certainly be up for it.

Angelina is Ashley's best friend, they have been friends since before they were born. Their mothers met in a parenting class, and soon become friends. Which resulted in them bringing Ashley and Angelina up together, making them feel more like sisters then best friends. Ever since they were born they have been side by side, nothing has ever broken their bond. Which is why they both moved to Perth together. Angelina was planning to go anyway to open up a restaurant with her brother. So it felt like fate when Ashley's Australian boyfriend, Liam, proposed to her. She knew it was destiny that her and Angelina start a new adventure together and move to Perth.

Ashely reached for her phone, a Facebook alert came up. She didn't think anything of it and ignored it. Carefully typing every word to Angelina, Ashley realised she didn't want a party. She would rather have a quite night in with Angelina. Drinking white wine while admiring the sunset. Perfect.
Or maybe by herself? She will be rushed for the next two months, so maybe one last evening to herself, might actually be perfect.