Chapter 7

You get into your normal clothes. The pool was so much fun. You got to see a lot of cute boys with their shirts off. The best was obviously Shiki. His skin is a little pale but too back. And when his hair got wet. You begin to blush. He has to be the best person ever. You finally make it out of the pool gate. You walk behind Shiki. You stay as close as you could without making anyone feel uncomfortable. You feel kind of creepy watching him, but you kind of can't help it since he's in front. Before you know it, you get pulled aside by Ritsuka.

​"Let's ditch these guys and go have some girl fun," she whispers.

It takes you a little while to figure out what she meant. "Sure. Whatever," you answer.

"Me and (Y/N) are going out to have a some girl time. Bye!" Ritsuka smiles.

She takes your hand and pulls you past the guys. You turn around. Your eyes catch Mage's. He doesn't seem too happy about this. His eyes are narrowed, and his arms are crossed. One of his canine teeth is biting down on his bottom lip. You feel a little uneasy, but you decide to ignore it for now. You just wanna have fun now. Ritsuka takes you to a fancy restaurant. You and Ritsuka just look through the window because neither of you can afford it right now. Your just getting ideas of what to get when you do get enough. There are so many options. The place looks so warm and friendly. Even the workers are smiling. There are computers and free WiFi. A TV at every table. The seats look unbelievably comfy. If only you can just sit in it. There are even free games. You see your favorite game on the game menu on the window. You want to move away, but your eyes stay glued. You watch the gold railings sparkle. Everything is either gold or red. The table are made of glass, and they reflect everything. You watch a waitress bring over a mini TV for some kids at a table.

"(Y/N)," Ritsuka tugs on your shirt a little. "We should probably go."

You turn to her and nod. You slowly move away from the window. You fingerprints disappear from the glass. You sigh. Someday, you may eat there. The main reason is, you want to see how comfy those seats are.

You and Ritsuka walk around and talk about random stuff.

"Hey there," a whisper says.

You whip around, but no one is there.

"Is something wrong?" asks Ritsuka.

"Sure," you answer while narrowing your eyes in suspicion.

You turn around. You quickly jump back when a man is suddenly standing there. You pull Ritsuka behind you as a protective instinct. The man reveals his fangs.

"I know what you are, (Y/N)," he whispers.

"How do you know me?" you ask.

"I've been watching you," the man keeps his voice in a whisper. It is extremely creepy.

You take a step back, pushing Ritsuka back a little further. "Who are you?" you ask with your voice shaking a little.

"I am the thing that will turn everyone against you," he keeps whispering. "Unless you tell me where the grimoire is."

Your eyes narrow, "I will never tell you."

He suddenly grabs your neck, "You selfish bitch!"

"Tell me about it," you smile, revealing your fangs.

You eyes slowly change to red. Your fangs grow a little bigger. Blue light circles around you. Your outfit changes into a short black dress that's jagged at the bottom. A black veil flows down your back. Your lips paint themselves with black lipstick. Your nails become painted with black nail polish. Your shoes disappear. A silver tiara appears on your head so the veil can attach itself to it. The blue light vanishes. Showing the male vampire your true vampire form.

"You think that will scare me?!" he whispers loudly.

You take a step forward, "Come at me, bitch!"

The male vampire takes out a knife and raises it to you. You smirk.

"You obviously don't really know who I am," you say. "I am the Vampire Princess! You traitor!"

Your feet push you forward. You run towards too fast. He doesn't have enough time to lift his knife. You grab his neck. Your grip becomes tighter and tighter. You feel your nails digging into his skin. He doesn't have blood, so you know he's a pure blood vampire. Your grip keeps getting tighter and tighter. Then... snap!

His head falls to the ground. It turns into ash along with his body. His ashes fly away in the wind. You turn around to see Ritsuka shivering. Your smirk falls. Is she scared of you? Suddenly, Ritsuka hugs you tightly.

"Are you OK?" she asks.

You smile and pet her hair, "I'm fine. I was just trying to protect you."

Ritsuka looks up at you with a big smile. Green light circles around. When it vanishes, your back to normal. You take Ritsuka home and made her promise to keep the secret.

"I won't tell the others your a vampire," she promises.

"Thank you," you smile.

You walk home. When you get there, Mage is standing at outside your door. You walk up to him.

"What are you doing here?" you ask.

He opens his mouth but closes it. Then, he walks away. Weird. You go into your house. It feels empty now that everyone's gone. You throw everything onto your couch and go to bed.