Chapter 10

You wake up in a bed. Your clothes are all torn. You stay under the blankets. You look around. Everything looks so nice. It is a very big room. Everything in there is blue. Blue bed. Blue lamp. Blue walls. Even the lights are blue. You wrap the blanket around you and slowly slide off the bed. You turn the blue doorknob. The door squeaks as it opens. You hear singing. You peek out the door to see two guys in the kitchen. Lindo and that old vampire. The old vampire is the one singing. Lindo glances at you with his red eyes. You jump a little. Your actually pretty scared. Lindo walks towards the door. You quickly slam it shut. You keep your hands on the doorknob. You feel Lindo twist it from the other side. He yanks it open, making you fly into him. He holds you tightly. You wiggle and squirm. Lindo reveals his fangs. His mouth gets close to your neck. His fangs gently touch your skin.

"SHIKI!" you scream.

Shiki busts through the front door. His eyes narrow and clenching his fists. His orange are filled with fiery rage.

"Get your disgusting hands off her right now, Lindo," he growls.

You can't help but smile and blush.

"How did you find us?" Lindo asks.

Shiki takes a step forward. "I followed her. I saw what you did." Shiki takes another step forward, causing Lindo to step back. "You stole that kiss that was supposed to be MINE!"

You silently gasp. You look at him, shocked. Does that mean Shiki loves you too? Your smile grows bigger. You can feel tears of joy filling up your eyes. Suddenly, Lindo lifts your head up to him.

"I'll do again if you don't back off," Lindo smirks evilly.

You look at Shiki and shake your head. "It's not Lindo's fault he's like this," you quickly say. Then, you point to the old vampire. "He's doing this!"

Shiki looks over to see the old vampire still singing that damn song. Lindo lifts your head closer to his. A tear falls down his eye. His lips brush against yours. Blue light soon spins around you, forcing Lindo back. You smirk in your vampire outfit.

"You think I'll just hand my kisses over to you," you glare at him. "That first time was surprise. Now, I have full control of what you do."

You look at the old vampire. He continues singing. You walk over to him.

"What do you want from me and Lindo?" you ask.

The old vampire goes silent. You turn around to see Lindo back to normal. You smile then quickly go back to the old vampire.

"Isn't it obvious. I want the grimoire that you poses, Princess," the old vampire says in his dry voice.

"You can do that yourself! Why do you need Lindo?" your sort of losing your patience with this guy.

The old vampire slowly stands up, but he collapses as soon as he reaches his feet.

"That is why," the old vampire helps himself up by holding onto the kitchen counter. "My legs are paralyzed. I'm not as young as I used to be, Princess."

You kind of feel bad for him, but it doesn't change the fact he is using Lindo against you. Shiki holds you hand. The green light surrounds you. Your back into your normal self.

"We will be back for you," Shiki growls.

You all walk out. Lindo apologizes all the way to your house. You continuously tell him it wasn't his fault. He finally goes home, but Shiki stays put for a little bit. He gently rubs his thumb against your lips. Then, he silently walks away. You blush like crazy when you place your finger on your lips. You believe you two just had a moment. You go inside with your heart pounding fast. You happily scream. You press your face in a pillow so your screaming doesn't wake up the neighbors. Your just so happy. You love Shiki so much.