The bad boy you want to touch but cant

You weren't excited to start your Junior year of high school. But, hey... One more year until you get to your final year of hell.

Your sister was waiting outside for you as you grabbed your granola bar, about ready to stab her. She was yelling for you to hurry up.

" Stop screaming, Veronica! " You yell as you walk out and get in the back seat. " Jesus Christ, Veronica. Do you have any patience? "

" No, I don't. I'd like to get there as quickly as possible. " she said in a slightly snotty tone.

Your sister used to be nicer. She used to be chill and nice to you. Then, she fell into the group. That's when she learned how it felt to be mean. Almost anyone who would feel that way will end up being a bitch to everyone.

You just waited until she took you to school. You walked out and quickly got inside. All you could do was try your hardest to ignore everyone and everything.

Finally, lunch came along. Heather Duke had pulled you to the lunch table and made you sit down. You sighed and watched as Heather Chandler smiled a fake smile.

" I need your talent. " she said and ripped out a piece of paper.

" My sister can do the same thing, why not make her do it?! " You asked and watched the paper being pushed to you.

" Becau- " Heather Duke started.

" Shut up, Heather! " Heather Chandler said angrily. " Because you have done Ram's homework for the past year. You know his handwriting better than Veronica ever could. I need you to write a note asking Martha Dumptruck to a party... Pretending to be Ram. " she said and smirked. They all giggled to each other.

You just looked at them and sighed. You look at your sister who was giving you a death stare. If you didn't do this, then your sister would be kicked right out. She'd have to sit with Martha... And that's the last thing your sister wanted.

You sigh and just start to write away. You made the note as convincing as possible. Heather Chandler slowly took it and snuck it onto Martha's tray while she wasn't looking.

You stood up slowly along with the other girls and watched closely. You held onto the bottom of your dress tightly and then look down quickly to try not and watch. But, something caught your eyes. You look back up to see a kid sitting at the back. He was the only one there besides a kid sitting near him and sleeping. This boy was wearing a trench coat over a flannel and he had an earring in one ear.

He was the very definition of: bad boy that you want to touch but can't

You watch him for a few seconds, he gives a small smile to you before he looks away. You wanted to draw him. You wanted to keep him in your memory just like that. He was absolutely perfect.

" Y/N, why don't you snap out of your day dream and take a look, Martha's about to read the note! " Veronica said and turned you so you could watch.

You felt sick to your stomach watching as Martha's eyes lit up with excitement. You could see her turn to look at Ram then down to the note. Martha nodded... She was gonna go to the party.

The four of them laughed and you just watched them. You quickly slid away and started to make your way to the mysterious trench coat boy.

" Greetings and salutations, you a Heather? " he asked you. You snapped back into reality and looked at him. He was even more gorgeous up close.

" No, I'm Y/N... " You said and grin. You bite down on your slip slightly. " I saw you were looking at me. "

" Yes, I was! I was wondering to myself why someone like you would be hanging out with people like them? " He said. Fuck... His voice was sexy. The way his eyebrows moved when he talked made you want to melt.

" It's my sister... Veronica. " You say and look back at the Heathers and Veronica.

He nodded and watched them again. " Don't you have any other friends here? " he asked.

" Sadly... No. " You say and see that Heather Chandler was waving for you to go back to them.

  " I never got your name. " You say and look back at him.

" I'm Jason Dean... But, call me JD. " He said.

His name even fit his looks. He was just like you would imagine him.

" Will do. " You say and give a little smirk before you walk off again.

-

A/N: HELLOOOOOO! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter... It's like the movie and musical but of course a little different. I don't just wanna copy and paste shit! Lmao