Dont spend the last few hours alone, love

When you woke up you were in a hospital bed. Your sister was there and so was Duke and NcNamara.

You looked around at them, they were both talking to your sister who was still sobbing.

" Veronica? " you asked quietly and moved a bit in bed. You watched as your sister looked up and ran to your bed.

" Oh god! I thought you wouldn't wake up. " she laughed and sat on the bed. She then hugged you tightly. She then pulled away and reached into her pocket. She slowly pulled out a piece of paper. It was the note that was left on the bed.

You look at her and slowly take it. You open the note very slowly. Your breaths were very heavy.

" We haven't read it. I didn't give it to the officers either. It's for you, you need to read it. " she said and bit down on her lip.

Your sister was so smart. She knows a lot. She almost knows everything even if you don't say it.

You smile just slightly before you finish opening it. You look down and read the note.

' Dear, Y/N:
This world is cruel. I'm cruel. Everyone around me is cruel. I've killed your parents only in the act of cruelty. I wanted to hurt something close to you. Your sister was my first choice but she wasn't in her room when I came to kill her.
Your sister is able to take care of you. Don't worry. You'll be fine alone without me.
Yes, on that first day we met I never thought I would come to this. I never thought suicide would be the answer. Yet, here I am. If you want to plead for my life then you know exactly where to go. Times at midnight. See you there

Y/N. '

Your breaths quicken. Where? The park. That damn park that you remember seeing in that dream. You can see it perfectly.

You quickly jump up out of the bed. You pull off the hospital dress and start to pull on the clothes you were wearing earlier.

Duke screeched a little bit as she saw you naked. You turn back to her as you clip on your bra.

" Oh come on Duke! " You laughed and put on your shirt then your skirt. You then look back at your sister.

" Give me your keys. " you told her and she handed them over.

" She can drive?! " McNamara asked and frowned. " Where is she even going?! " She asked Veronica.

" Heather... She's been through a lot. I think she needs to leave. I think she needs to run and get to where she needs to be. " Veronica told McNamara.

You smirk slightly and walk out. You didn't even check out you just ran out the door. You hop into her car and drive back home first. The cops were there still and you just walked in. You walk up to your room and grab your school bag. You breath out slowly as you pull out a gun.

A gun he gave you.

You shove it down into your skirt and pull a purple blazer over to hide it. You then run back out to the car and drive back off. You check the time and keep driving.

You felt like shit. Your whole body was aching and your head was pounding. It wasn't pounding as quickly as your heart. Though, everything just felt shitty. The person you couldn't help but still love was about to kill them selves tonight.

He wasn't going to die alone.

He wasn't going to end alone.

He couldn't spend anymore time alone.

A/N:
I'm so sorry for the lacking in updates. I've had a lot of homework and shit going on so it's hard to write. Especially good chapters or long ones.
But, this is coming to and end. I've had a lot of fun writing this and I've decided that since I'm getting to the point I wanted to make.
It's time to end this thing with a bang.