Till death rip one apart

The drive went slow. So slow I thought it took 5 hours. It had only been about an hour. He knew that you were coming.

You finally drive to the park and get out of the car. " Jason! " You yell out and look around. You saw him standing in the grass with a gun pointed at his head. He was smirking but at the same time you could see he was crying.

You slowly walk over and pull at your purple blazer sleeves. " JD... Please. " you say quietly.

" Do it with me. " he said and shakily pulled out a piece of paper. There was a suicide note written in both his and your own handwriting.

" You know me hand writing? " you ask and slowly look at it.

" I know a lot more about you than you think, Y/N. " he said and chuckled just slightly.

You step back and look at him. Your eyes widen and you shake your head. " I'm not going to kill myself. I can't do that to my sister... " You say quietly. " If I died she wouldn't be able to live. I'm all she had left because YOU decided to kill my fucking parents! For what? Just to get my attention?! " You ask angrily and go to rip up the suicide note.

You hear the safety click off on the gun and you look up. You notice now the gun is pointed at you.

" You're not leaving me... If I'm going to hell you're coming with. " he said, his voice was lower than usual.

You look at the gun then turn back. You see another car pull into the parking lot. You notice it was Heather Duke's. Meaning, it was either everyone or just my sister.

" It's too bad I don't believe in god. " You say quietly and turn back to him.

You hear running come up from behind you. It was only one person.

You hear your sister breath out shakily and reach into her pocket. " Fuck! " you hear her say from behind you.

" Oh look! It's popular girl Veronica here to save your damn sister! God, I'm so scared. " He laughed and you watched his head turn to Veronica.

Veronica moved closer to him, so now she was in your sight. She sighed a bit and looked at him. " Don't underestimate me asshole. " she said quietly then laughed. " You killed Heather, you killed Kurt and Ram, you drove my damn sister insane, you then took her away from me, then... then you decide to kill my parents, and now you want to kill her and yourself?! I'd say you should go to jail but I think you deserve to be beaten to shit and then stabbed 10 times in the dick. Then I might just kill you. " She said through gritted teeth.

God damn your sister was a fucking fighter.

You looked back at JD who just laughed at that. " She still loves me. " he said and looked back at you.

You just shook your head quickly. " You've ruined my life... I don't think I could ever fucking love you. " You tell him and reach back into your skirt. You slowly pull the gun out and point it at him.

You expect him to shoot but he moves the gun back to his head. He then watches as you turn off the safety.

" Am I going to have to shoot or are you going to do it for me, trench coat kid? " You ask and watch him closely. His fingers were just gently messing with the trigger.

Then you heard it, the loud bang. Then you saw him fall. You also saw the blood dripping out of his head. You look back at your sister that didn't look horrified. You could tell she was relieved.

Who wouldn't be?

You put the gun back into your skirt and quickly run to your sister. There were tears streaming down your cheeks and you didn't know why. Your hands were shaky.

She just hugged you tightly and tried to get you back to the car. " Come on... come on you need to drive home. " she said quietly.

  You just shake your head quickly and look back at his dead body. He did it? He actually did it...

" Why am I so fucking sad?! "

A/N:

I FINALLY UPDATED THIS THING
YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY BECAUSE I ACTUALLY FOUND TIME TO DO IT
NOW TO GO WRITE SOME MORE WEEEEE