Worst night of my life

Getting ready of the party was even more trouble than the one before. Now your sister put you in a short skirt with a grey short top. You felt uncomfortable but you just slid on some long socks and did your makeup. This was a party that just involved a bunch of kids who were getting drunk and stoned. It wasn't that important.

You walked downstairs and sighed. You grabbed your purse and watched as your sister came downstairs as well. She walked outside and you followed right behind. She waited for Heather Duke to come. Once she was here the two of you got in. You sat in the back with Heather McNamara and Veronica sat at the front.

" You look so great, Y/N! " Heather McNamara said quickly to you.

Veronica looked back at Heather. " I think I did well... Though, she needs to relax. " She said.

" I'm relaxed! I've just never liked wearing this stuff... " You mumble before leaning back in your seat.

Heather Duke sighed and rolled her eyes. " Would you three stop?! We need to stop for gas, so Y/N you need to go out and get snacks. Veronica will give you a 20. Just grab random shit. " She said. You sigh and nod... she seemed to be a bit pissed off.

You take the 20 from your sister then go in after she parked. You instantly notice JD was standing by the slurpee machine. You walk over quickly.

" Why Hello! " You say and grab a pack of twizzlers. " Are you actually going to the party? "

" Of course I am. " he laugh a bit, being sarcastic. " I want to see people get shit faced... Maybe, someone will fall in the fire. " He laughed.

You laugh slightly then get yourself a slushie. Cherry.

" Maybe, you should let me ride with you there. I'd rather not have to deal with Duke. " You smile softly as he leans closer to you.

" Alright, will do. " He smirked then walked to the counter with you. You had grabbed a bunch of shit at random and threw it on the counter. You paid then walked out and to the car. JD stood by his motorbike.

" Hey, Heather. I'm going down with JD. I'll meet you three there. " You say and give everything to Heather through the window.

" You have to come back with us though! " Veronica said. " We have to go to granny's tomorrow morning. "

You roll your eyes slightly and nod before walking to JD. You watch as Heather pulls out and drives off.

He kisses you softly and pulls you close just after they left. You gently bite his lip before you pull away. He laughed before getting on the motorbike with you. The two of you go off and to the dreadful party.

The beginning of the party was just fine. You both got there just in time so the party was already going but people weren't that drunk.

You have a beer, that's it. You don't drink a lot and JD doesn't either. He doesn't even touch the drinks. He just stands there and looks around at the people.

You then hear your name being called. You look back to JD who just nodded. You run off and see that Kurt, Ram, your sister, and the two heathers were all laughing. Martha Dumptruck had come to the party. You totally fucking forgot.

She was crying and walking away quickly. You didn't even catch what happened but there was a broken bottle on the ground and a note was on the ground... soaked.

" That was absolutely hilarious! " Heather Duke said loudly. " She might go kill herself after this too! What a fucking loser! "

You stop in your tracks. You felt anger build up inside you. How could they do this? Martha may not be attractive but she has a heart. You turn around and quickly walk away. You needed to forget about it. You wanted to forget about it. Your hands wrap around a beer and you start to chug. You wanted to get as drunk as possible.

You wanted the people around you to disappear. JD would probably tell you to kill them but you can't do that. You promised to be morally straight.

But, oh god you wanted to kill. You wanted to see all these cruel people burn. They had no care for human feelings or hearts. But, neither did you. By wanting them to die you'd also be hurting them. Except, you had a good reason.

After having about 5 beers you stumbled out. You could see JD was watching everyone closely. People have forgotten about the whole Martha thing now. You walk out slowly and look at everyone. All of sudden you feel someone pull your arm. Since you were drunk off your ass you just followed behind.

No... there was something wrong. You weren't that drunk. You were starting to see fuzzily and you felt sick. Your head was spinning... someone drugged you.

You saw Kurt was the one pulling you upstairs. His hand tightly on yours.

" What the fuck... " You slur out and almost trip on the stairs. " Are you gonna fucking show me your movie collection or some stupid shit? "

You were being stupid. You were drugged, drunk, and confused. You closed your eyes tightly as you were pushed down onto a bed. You almost snapped back into reality in that moment. You scream but his hand goes over your mouth. He was starting to pull off your clothes.