Is that what I want?

You stood there in the woods. A gun was set in between your skirt and skin. You stood there and waited for Kurt and Ram. JD was hiding behind a tree and waiting for the perfect moment.

You watched as Kurt and Ram both walked up. You held your hand out to stop them.

" So... do we just whip it out? " Kurt asked.

You shake your head quickly and look at them. A small smirk appears on your face.

" I was thinking... Strip for me. I'll count to three– " You start.

" What about you? " Ram asked as he quickly started to take his clothes off.

" I was hoping  you could take my clothes off of me, sport. " You wink and watch them.

" Alright! " they both said and finished stripping.

" Okay... one... two... " You said with them.

" Three! " JD said and shot at Ram.

You took the gun and shot at Kurt. Yet, you missed. He started to run off quickly.

" Did you miss him completely? " JD asked and went to go chase after him. You watched and looked at Ram. You slowly walked over and got down on the ground to look at the bullet that went into his neck.

You weren't shocked that you just killed someone. You were more afraid now. Would this all actually work? Will it all fall apart?

You then look up to see JD yelling for you to shoot Kurt. You do. You shoot him right in the chest; Right into his heart.

You stand there for just a few seconds. Your mind was racing and your palms were sweaty. You drop the gun and look down at your hands. A promise. You made a promise to be a good person and to be morally right. You made a promise to yourself and to god that this wasn't going to happen. Yet, look at you now. What happened? You were now mentally unstable and you just killed someone!

You then turn to hear voices. You look at JD who grabbed your hand and pulled you away quickly. The both of you just run down to you fathers car. He had let you two borrow it this morning. You both get in and start to kiss frantically while pulling off your clothes.

You hear a cop knock on the window. You turn to him with a nasty look on your face. You roll down the window and stare at him. " Yes officer? "

" Did either of y-you two hear–uh some gun shots? " he asked.

You shake your head quickly and hear JD say. " No, not at all sir. We've been here for a long time. We haven't heard anything. "

" Alright, thank you. " he said before walking off.

You look at JD who was smirking at you. You couldn't help but to smile back. You both keep kissing eachother for a while before putting your clothes on. The both of you drive to the school and wait in the parking lot. You lay down on his lap and the two of you just take a nap.

You woke back up just a few a minutes before school started. You sigh softly and reach back to take a cigarette from his pocket. He was awake. He pushed away your hand and just handed the lighter and cigarette to you. You put the cigarette in your mouth and just look down at the lighter.

You flicked it on and reached your hand down to it. The fire just slightly hurting your skin. Then, almost at an impulse you just shoved it right on your skin.

" FUCK! " You scream loudly and drop it. The cigarette also fell down onto your lap. JD grabbed your hand and took the cig out of his mouth. He then shoved it on your burn, and it lit up.

You grab the cigarette again and set it in between your teeth.

" Well, shit. " he said and looked over at you.

" We killed them... " You say and look into his eyes. " Did I want this? " You ask.

" Well, of course you did! These football players had nothing to give to this school. They had nothing to offer except date rapes and bad jokes. Alright... it's what you wanted. They hurt you. " He said and took a drag from his cigarette.

" But... is it? I know I hate them with a burning passion but, is it death I wished them? " You ask. Even if your words dripped with sadness you felt nothing. You were dull. You look into JD's eyes and notice that when he looked at you... things changed. He looked less dull and more like him. Is that how you looked?

" Yes... it is. " He said. As if he was telling you how to feel.