We dont want her dead

( I just wanted you guys to know that I have rewritten this... I didn't like the way I made the last chapter go so I decided to rewrite it completely differently. Really sorry! )

By the time your sister actually came home you were already asleep in bed. By the time morning came you were already awake.

It was true, you didn't get much sleep on a normal basis. So, you were already downstairs and eating some Cheerios before you had to get on with your day. It was Sunday morning and most people would be getting ready for church.

You watched your parents walk in the room.

" Did you have fun last night, sweetie? " Your mother asked. You just have her a thumbs up before you finished your cereal and ran back upstairs.

You put on a grey dress and put a jean jacket overtop. Then, you heard something out your window. You turn and look out. You open it up and see JD was throwing rocks at your window.

" What's this?! " You ask to him. He doesn't answer and just runs to the front. A smirk slowly creeped on your face and you shut the window.

You grab your bag and run downstairs quickly. You meet him at the front and he's waiting by his motorbike.

" Heather Chandler must have the worst case of hangover you could ever see... She wouldn't dare go out. " he said and grinned.

" And? " You ask and grin softly. You walk over to him slowly.

" Let's make her puke her guts out... She deserves it doesn't she? " He asked.

You look at him long and hard for a few seconds. Then you slowly nod and the both of you go on your way to her house.

This wasn't wrong, and if anything this would only get you into more trouble. But, this wasn't wrong.

Once you two pull in you slowly sneak to the back.

" Do we need to pick a lock? " JD asked you.

You shake your head quickly and open the sliding door. " She keeps it open so she can sneak out at night. I've been here a lot... I would know. " you say and walk to her kitchen.

" Alright... What do we use? " You ask yourself as you open up the fridge. You could hear JD was looking through the cabinets instead.

" Orange juice and some... Milk? No! Chocolate milk! " You say as you look through the fridge.

You hear him hold something up. " I'm a no rust build up man, myself. " he said. You look up and scoff but laugh.

" Don't be a dick... You'll kill her. " You say jokingly and pull out the ingredients. You grab a cup and watch him as he takes out a mug.

He pours the hull cleaner inside and you roll your eyes. " We don't want her dead... We just want to see her puke. "

You grab another one and start to pull your ingredients in. You mix it together a bit then set it down.

You look up at him and smile softly. He moves closer to you then grins.

You couldn't help but get a bit lost in his eyes for a second. You then grab the mug and walk towards the stairs to go to her room.

" Y/N, " He said then stopped. He walked over and took the mug. " I'll carry it. " he told you before he followed behind you.

You slowly creep into her room. You stand there for a second before she woke up. Even when she had been asleep and wearing no makeup she still looked flawless. Her curly hair was still stuck in a lose side pony. Her red scrunchie holding it all together.

" Why are you and Jessie James here? " She said and a snotty tone.

" I didn't mean what I said last night... I was drunk and the guy who tried to fuck me wasn't cooperative. We both said things we regret. Don't we? " You say as nicely as possible.

" Do we? " She said and looked back at JD. " Why did he come? "

" She told me you might have a hangover... We made something to help it. " he said and held out the mug. " It's a family recipe. "

"I'm not going to drink that! " she said and pulled her hair out. She then slowly stood up.

" I guess you're too chicken to do it. " he said and pulled the mug down slowly.

" Do you think I'm really going to drink it because you called me chicken? " She asked and walked to him.

You look at JD for a second. " I watched him make it. I promise it's all safe. " You say.

She takes it and quickly chugs it. All of a sudden you see blue come to her mouth. She was choking. You laugh for a second then stop... The hull cleaner. You had grabbed the wrong mug.

You watch as she keeps choking and moving around. She looks at you for a second before she said:

" Corn Nuts! " Before she fell down to her death. She fell right onto a glass table.

You breath out shakily and cover your eyes. You slowly sit down on her desk chair.

" I just killed my sisters best friend! "