Seems like a psycho

You had almost forgotten about the party. With everything going on in your life that was the last thing on your mind. You only remembered when Heather Duke mentioned something about the fact it was tonight. The party Kurt and Ram were having that Martha was ' invited ' to.

This was going to be hell. Heather Duke made you sit down with them at lunch. The chair Heather always sat in was now taken by Duke.

You looked at Heather M. who was sitting right next to you. You breath out and just take a sip from your milk. The food on your plate was tantalizing you but you didn't touch it. You didn't want to eat.

Veronica looked over to see JD was staring at you. You hadn't even noticed yourself.

" Your bad boy boyfriend is staring. " Heather Duke jeered at you. You look up and then to JD.

You don't say anything and you just keep staring at him. You smile slightly but he as blocked by Kurt and Ram. You look right up at them at the end of the table.

" Hey ladies, " Ram said and grinned. " You coming to the party tonight? "

Heather Duke nodded quickly. " Of course! Why wouldn't we? " She grinned, speaking for the whole damn group. She looked around at everyone. She stopped at you and glared slightly... You weren't getting out of this.

" Bring some beer... I bet one of you will get some. " Kurt winked before walking away with Ram.

You rolled your eyes and grumbled in disgust. " Heather just committed suicide and they both would rather give a shit whose pussy they'll be in. " You grumble and slip down your chair.

" Oh! Calm down, Y/N! What's your damage? " Heather M. said to you.

You looked at your sister who stood up. " We have lunch time pole today... Let's ask the question Heather was gonna ask! " Veronica said and then walked to your seat. You got up and took the clipboard.

" I'll go get the geek squad... Everyone in the back. " You say then walk off. You walk to their table and stand there.

They were looking at you excitedly, yet scared at the same time. " Hi... We have a lunch time poll today- " You start but you didn't get he finish.

" Why are you t-talking to us? " One of them ask. " Aren't you Veronica's sister?! "

" I'm here to ask the lunch time poll. " You say again for them to hear. " I need your answers to the question that I'm asking. " you say simply and lean on one side. The clipboard digging into your skin.

One of them nodded quickly and kept staring at you.

" This is a reused question in honor or Heather Chandler... " You mumble then go on and ask the question.

' You meet someone new that is going to kill you, but you love them... What do you do? '

Answers. Stupid answers to a stupid question. Why was this the question that Heather wanted to ask?

' I'd kill them before they could get me! '

' I'd bribe them into it... Since my dad is loaded. '

' I'd let them kill me... '

' No one would do that! That's crazy! Heather was crazy! '

Answers... Stupid ones. Though, each and every time you said thank you until you got back to JD's table.

" I see you sat with the Heather's today. " He said and pointed to Duke and McNamara sitting there.

" Had to... My sister. It's lunch time poll day. I'm forced to ask a question Heather was gonna ask. " You sigh and sit down in the seat in front of him. You smile softly as he leaned in closer to you.

" So, what's the question? " He said quietly; you proceeded to ask him.

" Hm... " he hummed and leaned back again. " Why would she ask that? "

" She was strangely creative. " You shrug then hear your sister walk over. You turn around and sigh softly.

" Is this your boyfriend? " Veronica asked.

You were just about to say something but he stopped you.

" Yes... " he said. " I'm her boyfriend. "

Veronica nodded. " JD... I know. Has he answered the lunch time poll? " She asked.

" I have not yet! What's the question? " he asked, a slight hint of sarcasm was dripping from his words.

Veronica repeated the question and leaned back against the wall with her clipboard to her chest.

" I'd take my loved one and I'd make them die with me. " He said.

" How very. " Veronica said before standing up straighter. " Anyhow! He should come to the party... At Ram's? I bet Y/N would love for you to be there! "

You sigh and stand up. " If he wants... But I doubt he will. " You look at him and grin. " I'll see you later, JD. "

Veronica then slowly pulled you back to the table. " Seems like a psycho. "