You're a lucky girl

The funeral was absolute hell. It felt forced to have to sit there and watch everyone. They all weeped in despair over the death of Heather Chandler. You could only feel the slightest bit of guilt growing in your stomach as you watched her family members. Killing someone was morally insane. You had done something that everyday people wouldn't dare to do. You had helped him do something that was not normal. It wasn't okay. Yet, for some reason you knew the only amount of guilt in you was for the people crying. You didn't wish her dead but at the same time you understood that she deserved to die. She was the kind of person that manipulated people into doing whatever they wanted. She was the kind of person that made people be like her for power and acknowledgement. She was the kind of person that had been corrupt into thinking this is how society works.

And she was dead.

Was this truly a good thing? Was it truly a nice thing to have such a person dead at your own hands?

It was true that JD was the one who did murder her, but you felt you had a big part of it. I mean, would he have done this if you hadn't gone to that party? You and your actions had lead to what happened just a few days ago.

Finally, you were snapped out of your thoughts when JD gripped your hand tightly. You turn and look at him and smile just slightly. Just enough so he knew you weren't dead. You turn back to watch as the priest stood over the body and repeated her note. The note was the exact one you had written on. You look down at your hand as if expecting to see the ink all over it. You felt him pull your hands back and he held both of them together. You quickly look back up to the priest and then the praying began. In the spur of the moment, you decided to get in front of the casket. You had gone after the heathers and your sister; they went after her mother.

' Hi... Heather. I know I technically killed you but I also didn't. JD just wants me to forget but... I can't get over the fact that I was involved. I don't feel guilt, I fucki– I'm sorry. Alright? This won't happen again. I will be morally straight for the rest of my life. Amen? ' you thought then got up and walked back to your seat.

The rest of the service happened quicker than you would have thought. Finally, you walked out and watched as Heather M. walked to you quickly.

" Did you actually fuck that JD kid!? " Heather asked and stopped you. " I saw you both were holding hands... "

You stop and look at her. " How did you– what? " You ask and raise an eyebrow.

" Your sister told me you fucked him. Don't worry, only Heather and I know! Was he good? " She ask but you quickly turn around and start to walk away. You walk to your sister who was waiting by the car.

" Can this week get any worse? " You ask quietly and run a hand through your thick hair.

" It's not my fault if they go around and tell everyone... They wanted to know. " She said and turned to watch Kurt and Ram.

" But it's not their business or right to know! " You say and grumble. You were watching as JD was driving away and watching them closely.

" You are drooling over him... I can tell. He's intoxicating isn't he? I don't blame you. You're a lucky girl. "'

" How? " You frown slightly and look back at your sister. She got into your car and you slowly got in on the other side.

" He seems different. He seems like you'd have a lot of fun with him. The guys that I date at Westerburg are all the same. Jocks that only say they love me for sex, if they say they love me. " she mumbled the last part with just enough annoyance.

You sigh and look out the window. " You have no clue. " You breath out.

" What? " She asked and looked right over at you.

" Nothing! Nevermind... " You say quickly and start to fidget with the skirt you were wearing. It was your sisters because you thought it was the best thing to wear. It was a long black one that went down to your knees, so it wasn't one she ever wore often. You were just lucky the both of you were the same size.