Can I borrow one of your skirts?

You felt your heart beat quickly as you sit there in silence for just a few seconds.

" She's fucking dead. " You whisper and watch as JD looks around frantically. He grabbed Heathers diary and a pen.

" Well, we can't do anything about it now! We have to cover this up! " He said and looked at her body closely.

He was surprised he actually did this. He had always thought that his urge to kill was just from the fact that he was inside. No, he would now be able to classify himself as a murderer.

You, on the other hand were breathing heavily. You shook your head then started to write quickly in her notebook. You copied her handwriting as usual and wrote the suicide note.

" I can't believe this! This isn't what my weekend should look like! " You say and set it on her desk gently. Though, your feet can't come from the floor so you can stand up. The chair feels like it's holding onto you tightly. You sit there and just stare at her dead body.

" Look, I know this is shocking. It's probably horrible but, at least we have one less person in that school that makes the whole experience miserable. More miserable than it was before. She wasn't a good person and she didn't care much about others feelings. Only her own benefit... So, there is no loss here. No one will actually miss her. " JD to you before he grabbed your hand and pulled you out quickly. He took you downstairs and the both of you cleaned some things up before leaving quickly.

He took you to the 7/11 where the both of you slowly walked in. " I just... I can't believe this. " You say quietly as you grab Swedish fish.

" Just wait till school starts tomorrow. " He said and stood close to you. You look up into his eyes and just smile slightly. He was so beautiful. The way he moved was poetic in your eyes. The way his voice sounded was like a symphony in your ears. Flowing like a river. Though, what he spoke of wasn't normal. It wasn't good but it was still the best thing you had heard. Were you falling in love? No! You barely knew the kid!

You walk to the counter to pay for the stuff. You stuff the Swedish fish in your sweater pocket as the two of you walk back outside.

You were still in a large state of shock. How could this have happened? It happened so quickly and for some horrible reason you had no feelings. No guilt or sadness. Just shock.

For just a few minutes the two of you stand outside and just watch as some cars go in and out. You eat a few Swedish fish before he grabs your hand and gets you on his motorbike. He then takes you right home.

Once you were home and sitting at your desk, you sit with nothing to write. No words seemed to flow from your head and down to your fingers as you grip your pen. Finally, you write down a sentence.

' Why did this go so quickly? '

It only felt like you met the guy just a day ago... And you did. How could this all end up happening?

I mean, it does all add up for you. He knows you hated her and she had pushed you around for a long time. You do understand why he's doing this, but why so quickly? What kind of plans did he already have set up in his head? Had he had bad experiences before this that made him already be such a psychopath?

You stopped from writing and rubbed your head. " You can't judge him so damn quickly, Y/N. " You whisper to yourself in third person.

You look towards you window and see it's getting to be around 3:00. You hadn't even noticed you had been sitting there thinking for so long. There was a knock on your door and you look over to see Veronica walked in.

" H-Have you seen the news? Heather Chandler's dead! " Veronica said to you, she seemed kinda sad. For what reason?

" Oh... M— That's horrible! " You correct yourself before you could say anything worse.

" She committed suicide... Yet, they're not cancelling school. I wonder why. " Veronica said and walked to the desk.

You close your journal and sigh. Getting up you walk to your bed and set it down. " Veronica... Can I ask you a question? "

" Yes? What is it? " She asked and leaned against her desk. She didn't seem that sad. That may just be how you're both alike.

" Can I borrow one of your skirts? " You ask. " I don't have anything nice to wear for the funeral... "