How The Signs Act When They're Angry

Aries- Sudden outburst of anger, very explosive, needs space.

Taurus- Gives you the cold shoulder for a very long time, stubborn, temperamental and very unforgiving.

Gemini- Either expresses their anger or stays quiet, throws things, the silent treatment.

Cancer- Very moody and upset at first, then closed off, passive-aggressive.

Leo- Bad temper, complete and utter rage, says mean things to break your confidence.

Virgo- Suppresses anger until they can't anymore, massive outburst of emotions.

Libra- Tries to drown anger and feeling, they hate wasting energy on being angry, tries to get over it themselves.

Scorpio- Very defensive and cold, uncommunicative. Makes critical/sarcastic comments.

Sagittarius- Very harsh remarks, will discuss it with you, but probably attack you a lot, their anger goes over quickly and they don't hold grudges.

Capricorn- Unforgiving, won't tell you they're angry, but they will try to bring you down in other ways, stop talking to you.

Aquarius- Their anger keeps building up with time, unsympathetic. Ignore you, or tell you straight out they're angry and get over it quickly.

Pisces- Wants to talk about it, or not at all. Not easily heated, but very emotional and disappointed, let down.