List of Serial Killers and Their Signs

Ted Bundy- Sagittarius (Sagittarius is the most dangerous of the Fire signs, but it is harder to spot them as they leave less traces)
Jeffery Dahmer- Gemini (Geminis are usually known by fraud crimes. Robbery and thievery are the most common examples)
Ed Gein- Virgo (Virgos are known for being hackers and burglars)
John Wayne Gacy- Pisces (Criminals born in the date of Pisces usually have hot tempers and are charged for drug-related crimes)
Mary Bell- Gemini
Leslie Bailey- Pisces
George Chapman- Sagittarius
David Berkowitz- Gemini
John Lee Malvo- Aquarius (criminals that are Aquarians have high tendencies to commit revenge-related crimes. Also, they are known for being hackers, hustlers and manipulating people)
Anatoly Onoprienko- Leo (Leo criminals are most likely known for being very dangerous and having involvement in complex criminal activities)
David Parker Ray- Scorpio (Scorpio criminals are known for their hot tempers and their sadistic natures)
Lawrence Bittaker- Libra (Libras are the most dangerous of the zodiacs)
Charles Ng- Capricorn (Capricorns are known for their involvement in organised crimes and are even more sadistic than Scorpios)
Keith Hunter Jesperson- Aries (Aries are more likely to deny crimes and carry weapons all the time)