New School, new problems Part 2

"Let's see," I fixed my (f/c) thick glasses and looked at the room number to my first class. "...Room 203.." My (e/c) eyes wandered over the rest of the schedule. 8 classes...4th class is lunch...so basically a free class...1-3 are English, Algebra 2, and Chemistry...5-8 consists of World History, Foundation of Technology, Art, and Orchestra. "Nice last 3 classes, if I do say so myse-"

While I was talking to myself, I bumped into someone's back. "Hey, watch it---wait.. I've never seen you before...?" said a boy with short spiky brown hair and brown eyes. He also wore a gold earring on the middle of his right ear. "Ah..um.. sorry about bumping into you. You haven't seen me around because I just transferred here." "Really now!" He put his arm around me and pulled me close. "The names Mizo, Mizo Hayashi. How bout you?" He said grinning. This guy kind of reminds me of Shinta... "(full name), but just (f/n) is fine." "So...you know where you're heading?" "Room 203." I replied. "I'll show you to your classroom then!

You see, there are two floors the bottom floor consists of rooms with the number 100 in em, while the 2nd floor has the 200's. Can I see your schedule real quick?" I handed him the schedule. "Yes!! It's your lucky day! Since we both have fourth period off, I'll show you around school and answer all your questions!" "..So like a tour guide then?" I said amused. "The best damn one you're gonna get!" He said while grinning.

After talking with Mizo for awhile, we finally approached the classroom, in which he waved goodbye and told me to stand by the vending machines near the cafeteria during 4th period, so that we could meet. Entering the classroom I looked around to see some of the students already seated. (Mostly boys) There were two empty seats toward the middle of the room and a few in the back. I decided to take one of the seats in the middle. One was covered in presents, so I took the other seat besides that one. Maybe it's that person's birthday..? Or did something bad happen to them?

A random girl said to me. "Um, hey?" I replied. She had purple and black hair, silver earrings and black colored eyes that held a dull bored look. She was wearing the female school uniform. "I wouldn't sit there if I were you.." "Eh, why is the seat taken?" "Well..not exactly....I think it's better if you experience it first hand....but don't say I didn't warn you." She then walked off towards the back of the room and went to sit down at the desk nearest to the window. Shrugging it off I sat my (f/c) book bag down and got my (f/c) sketchbook out to doodle something.

I looked up at the doorway when I heard a bunch of girls talking and squealing...basically fangirling at something...or possibly someone. Wait...I turned back to the desk filled with presents and read a short note attached to it. "I made some sweets for you! I hope you enjoy them. -heart drawing- Misaki~" I suddenly had a bad feeling...correction a VERY bad feeling about this. Sighing, I turned back towards the purple and black haired girl with a regretful expression. She smirked, wrote something down and held it up. 'Told ya~' Pouting I turned back towards the doorway.