The purple and black haired girl

"I have to enter the classroom now, before I'm late,"  said the redhead who was surrounded by some girls and a few boys. "We'll see you later then!" One girl said. "Yeah, let's hang out later Minamino-kun!" Another said. Minamino simply gave them a small smile before entering the classroom, along with three other girls.

The girls suddenly eyed me down. I then started to doodle again in hopes they would ignore me. "Um, excuse me?" A girl said, with the most sinister looking smile I've ever seen a schoolgirl have. ".....Yes...?" I replied. Minamino simply took the seat full of presents and neatly placed them on the ground, ignoring my situation.

"Hello...? Are you listening to me?!" "Uh, sorry what did you say?" I said turning back to the girl. "I said that no one can sit there! Do you think you're good enough to sit by our prince. Or are you TRYING to get on my nerves?!" Mentally sighing, I did a closed eyed smile and said, in my most forced polite voice I could muster, "I didn't know...that this seat was taken....? ..I just got transferred here,"  I said trying to hide my annoyance. "Transferred or not that's a banned seat, so you should just get up and move to sit with that dork over there." She pointed to the purple and black haired girl who simply turned to face the window, hiding her face. The other two girls around that one girl started snickering.

"There are no assigned seats. I don't see why he can't sit here for today." I turned towards Minamino who suddenly spoke.  "Oh! Um...you're right Minamino-kun!" They agreed. He did a closed eyed smile and said "How kind of you, Misaki-chan." Said girl, blushed and sat down somewhere in the back. The others two went to, what I assumed, was where they sat normally. As the bell rung, signaling the start of class,  I couldn't help but notice the purple and black haired girl sitting alone...

"Hello, my name is Shuichi Minamino and yours?" I turned back to look at him. "(full name)but just (f/n) is fine too." As the teacher stepped in the room, Minamino stood up "Rise." We all stood and said in unison "Good morning teacher!" In which the teacher replied "Good morning students, you may sit down now." We all then sat down. "There is a student who transferred from another school..(full name) right..?" I stood up from my seat. "Ah, why don't you come up and introduce yourself." Walking up to the front of the class I said "As the teacher stated my name is (full name) or (f/n) for short. I hate a lot of things and like a lot of things." I turned back to the teacher who simply smiled and said that I could sit down now.

So.....basically class was just me getting glared at by a bunch of girls since I was sitting next to Shuichi... The next two classes Shuichi was in as well but I decided to sit in the back this time...Too bad that purple and black haired girl wasn't there...

Finally 4th period came, and I stood near the vending machine like I was told to do. "Hm...? Are you waiting for someone?" I turned to the voice to see the purple and black haired girl from my first class. "Oh hi, yeah I'm waiting for a guy I meant named Mizo." "Oh, well I wouldn't want to get in the way..." She started to turn around to leave when I suddenly grabbed her hand. She blushed and looked back at me. "You never told me your name ya know." "Oh, my name's Sierra. Sierra Makin."