Hanging Out

I already knew full well what was happening though. Said annoying girl from earlier simply fake laughed out loud. "Don't act like you don't have a clue. Who do you think you are?! Getting all buddy, buddy with Minamino-kun!"

I felt a headache coming... Was I really going to get bullied for something as irrelevant as this....

"Does it even matter? You guys act like I'm some sort of a love rival or something, but SURPRISE SURPRISE I don't swing that way...seriously guys, just leave me alone. (a/n: In due time, child. In due time.) I could care less about your fucking "prince"." They all seemed to be in a state of shock due to my "unexpected" harsh tone, so I took that opportunity to run through the crowd.

Little did I know at the time that a certain red head was watching the whole situation.

.

Focusing on catching my breath, I didn't notice the hand coming my way.

"Hey (f/n), look out!" Sierra's warning came a little too late for me to react fast enough, and before I knew it, one arm was wrapped around my neck and I was being furiously noogied. "Gah! Mizo stop!!" I said trying to escape such a death attack. I looked at Sierra in hopes of aid only to see her laughing her ass off. "SEIRA DON'T JUST STAND THERE LAUGHING!! HELP. ME."

That only caused both Mizo and Sierra to break out in laughter...well Sierra had gotten to the point where she was on the floor silent laughing. (Ya know, when you laugh so hard that no noise comes out) Mizo was just chuckling. "MY LIFE IS FLASHING BEFORE MY EYES!!" Mizo stopped and busted out laughing. While I chuckled at them practically dying from laughter.

Once they both recovered Mizo wrapped his arm around me pulling me close. "Man, I'm loving ya more and more already! We just met and I feel like you're my little bro or something!" "Agreed," Sierra said wiping the laughter induced tears from her eyes. "Come on guys, let's go before Minamino's fangirls catch up to me." A slight hint of worriedness in my voice. Rolling her eyes, Sierra started to speak. "Ugh! Are they STILL bothering you?! Geez....they need to get a life!" " AH! But you forget my sweet princess, that IS their life!" Mizo replied. "But yeah, (f/n)'s right, let's boogie!"

.

We arrived at the arcade only to see a huge crowd around my childhood friends, whom were duking it out in Mortal Kombat like always. (Rated M doesn't matter if you have people who will pull a few strings for you....or workers who just don't care) Right now it was Shinta vs Zuriel. Shinta was playing as Sub Zero and Zuriel was playing as Scorpion. "SHIT! STOP SPAMMING YOU BASTARD!!" Hearing Shinta's yelling, it was obvious he was losing, after all he's facing the game master himself. The crowd went wild when Zuriel delivered the final kick. "FINISH HIM!! FINISH HIM!" We chanted in unison, heck it was almost creepy how in sync we were, if this wasn't a cultural sort of thing by now.

Zuriel cracked his neck, and grinned as he pressed the series of buttons to activate the gruesome fatality attack. Down, Back, Forward, Triangle. "Woah! The Stop Ahead one!? Heck yeah!!" Sierra said, shouting in excitement. The crowd went wild as the fireball pierced through Sub Zero's chest, revealing his heart, he kneeled down only to get his face cut straight in half. Shinta groaned in frustration. "Still can't beat the master!" Zuriel said with a smug look on his face. "More like gamer nerd, Zu" They turned around to look at me. The crowd began to leave, and soon my friends and I were the only ones in the area. "Gamer nerd!" Zuriel said fake gasping. "Ouch. (f/n), how rude," He said ruffling my (h/c) hair. That's when Kubo noticed Sierra and Mizo. "Who are they?"