Good mornings and weird days

You jerked up from your bed and held your head as it seemingly pulsed everytime you blinked. Your alarm and the blinding sun leaking through the blinds only further aided to intensify your headache. Muttering a few curses you shut the annoying device off, stretched, (feeling drowsier than normal) and got up. For some reason, however, you had a slight feeling that something was off today. Shrugging it off you headed to the bathroom and began your morning routine.

You yawned as you brushed your teeth, accidentally choking a bit on the toothpaste saliva mixture in your mouth. Placing your (f/c) toothbrush down, you grabbed your uniform, stuffed your backpack, and went downstairs, before stopping to analyze the situation in front of you.

There, sleeping as if there was no tomorrow, was your best friend. You didn't bother wondering how he got in (considering he knows where you put your spare key in case you're ever locked out of your house) it was more so why he was sleeping on your couch. Going to the kitchen, you grabbed a cup, filled it with water (and added some ice cubes as a treat) and then proceeded to pour it on his face. He immediately woke up, letting out a gasp, before glaring at you.

"Sup." You stated in a montone voice, before going to the kitchen to put the now empty cup back.

As you came back towards him, he grabbed a handful of ice cubes still on him and threw it at your face.

"Ya know you could've just shook me awake right!?"

"Yeah, but that's not important right now." You replied, dodging a few more ice cubes.

"What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing in your uniform? Ya know it's Sunday right?" He replied, ignoring your question.

.

.

"Shit. That's what was off."

Sighing, you went back into your room to change into your normal clothes.

"So... are you going to answer my question?" You replied, sitting in the kitchen chair instead of the couch due to it still being a bit wet.

"Yeah, Yeah, I will so hold ya horses." He stated in a slightly annoyed tone, as he walked towards the kitchen chair right next to you, and sat down.

"Apparently there's been some conflict here and there between us peeps and some demons. Spikes of energy appearing, yada yada yada...'

He sighed, a bored look on his face as he turned to you with a questioning look.

"Ya know anything about it?"

You crossed your arms, lost in thought, before you suddenly remembered the strange event that occured to you right before your little meeting with Minamino.

"Actually...something did happen to me, but I don't know if that relates to what you're talking about..."

He continued to look at you, waiting for you to continue.

"Some random demon came up to me right before I met up with Minamino and held some weird glass fragment to my eye...then I suddenly started crying blood. Once I wiped the blood away the guy just vanished..."

You looked at your friend who was now looking down, lost in thought. He finally looked up at you before stating that he'd look into it and left, closing the front door behind him.

"Guess he's going to go talk to Koenma about it..." You muttered as you went into the kitchen to get some coffee.

A/N: Long time no see, honestly don't think I'll be updating this a lot, I've been busy with things and working on other stuff as well, but I may come back to this from time to time. So to anyone still reading, thanks.

-Norsegod out