I'm Stuck In Naruto

Rose's POV

Today was my twIevth birthday and I decided to watch Naruto all day. I was watching Naruto on my laptop at 12:36 at midnight until I felt tired. I was sad to go to bed because I wanted to watch some more Naruto. I just sighed and laid under the cover on my bed and thought before I slept 'I wish the Naruto world was real...'

I woke up feeling my head starting to hurt. I groaned and said, "Ugh, my head..." Then I realised that I'm in a forest and very thing is animated. I was suprise. "Holy crap! It worked!", I exclaimed.

My features changed. My hair was brown and short, now it's crimson and long. My eye was hazel and now it's light blue. My glasses was purple and now it's red. I was freaked out and excited at the same time. Then I seen a boy in front of me that had clear white eyes and he had long black hair. OH MY GOD IT'S NEJI. OK OK ACT COOL.

"H-Hi..." I said nervously. Dammit Rose I said at cool! I was also blushing!

"Hey. Where did you come from and what is your name?", Neji asked curiously. I need to say something else because this world doesn't know what thing are in my world.

"Well... My name is Rose. I was sleeping in my house and now I'm here." He look at me confused but shrugged it off.

"My name is Neji", He said "I have to take you the Hokage." Neji stated. I nodded and followed him.
"Who is this young lady Neji?" The Hokage asked.
"Her name is Rose." Neji said. The Hokage looked at me weirdly.
"Are you from the Uzumaki clan?" He asked me. I gave him a confused look.

"I don't know, sir. Do I look like a certain person?" I replied.
"Yes, you look like Naruto Uzumaki." He said. After he said that me and Neji eyes were wide eyed.

"H-How can that be?!" I said. Well... I do look like him... Maybe I am his sister or in the Uzumaki clan.

"You have the same looks like him, you look like Naruto' mother, and you already look energenic." He said. He's right... I'm already feeling great. I think I have half of the nine tails in me and the other half in Naruto...

"Are you a ninja?", Hokage asked.
"I think so. I don't really know." I said.
"Rose, Neji can train you and we'll see if you can go to the academy." I eyes brighten when he said academy.

"Okay, sir." I replied. Neji just stared at me. When I looked at him he turned his head. Huh? Weird.
"I'll train her everything, sir." Neji said to the Hokage. He nodded and after that Neji hold me and we poofed to the training ground.

"Okay, lets see what you can do." He said.
"Do you know taijutsu?" He asked me.
"Um, yeah." I replied. When I said that he got into a fighting position with his palm up like usual.
"Give me your best shot." He said. Oh crap.
_____________________________________________________